Apr 23, 2008
    Chuck_Norris_does_not_approve_by_spacem0nkey7.jpg

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    He's a nut job. He rambles on and on and on. Plus he compares everything to Glock. I want to see a review on a certain gun, not why you think Glock is better.

Last edited:

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    It's always easy to dump on Nutn, even though he was doing youtube vids LONG before anyone else ever thought of it. I give the guy credit for at least going online and starting a trend... even if he doesn't know anything about most of the stuff he's talking about.

Jenel

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2011
    Johnson County
    I think he's alright, I do think he is either whiny or melodramatic. I think that its good to have as many gear reviewers and such as possible. Like doctors. Get multiple opinions.

blamecharles

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    South side of Indian
    I prefer MAC (sturmgewehre) plus hes local lol other than him its hickok45 or gunblast. fancy nuts is too fancy for me when I want a review plus I really dont have 45 minutes to watch a video of him comparing the item to a glock and the way he talks annoys me.

Gunblast is great. MAC also I need to catch up on the others.

insanemonkey

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Lake County
    I watch him sometimes. But he talks way to much, so I really have to want to watch the video to sit through 40 min. Even then I skip through a bunch of it.

thoroughbred

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jun 27, 2011
    My houseboat on Lake Michigan
    He is a little whiny and a bit cooky, but I can be too so I can't judge him on that. He seems like a great guy. Only complaint I have with him is his long videos where he does tend to ramble, he should try and aim for a shorter time frame in my opinion. My favorite is MAC always short and to the point. FPSrussia is great for entertainment and I like hickok45 too like someone said they all do things differently so I try to watch most of all their stuff. There are other good ones out there too.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Was that a compliment? :dunno: :):

just saying he was around long before any of the rest and yet people still bash on him for having the balls to try something no one else was doing, back in 2008.

He's like a big kid and I'm happy he at least gets out and runs n guns and is making a few bucks and getting gear to do it. I don't really watch many of his vids, but I've seen enough to know what he's about.

I do like watching vids of guys I know know their stuff:

http://www.youtube.com/user/SafeArmsReview

http://www.youtube.com/user/Sturmgewehre

http://www.youtube.com/user/hickok45

scottka

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SW IN
    Hickok45 is normally who I watch. I use to watch Nutnfancy back in his early reviews, but haven't watched a lot of him lately. I haven't watched much of MAC, but I need to check him out.

trip007

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    Another thumbs up for Hickok45. Although I have tried, I have not been able to make it through an entire Nutnfancy vid.

mainjet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    Lowell
    I have watched some Nutnfancy but he irritates me a bit so I don't watch very often. However, the one vid I did really like is when he had a real gunsmith do a trigger job on a S&W j frame. great vid.. The only thing I didn't like about it was nutnfancy:D

hickok45 is one that I really enjoy. I just like the way he presents himself. He is obviously a Glock guy but he will be the first one to admit that and tells you so up front.

Top Bottom