• ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    4) 100 million people had been killed by malnutrition and pollution over the past decade. And... If he wants something done, then why isn't he using HIS resources to do something?
    5) Since this incident, there has been no national legislation banning bump stocks, banning civilian ownership of AR-15 type assault weapons, and the passage of universal background checks legislation... Maybe because contrary to opinions of the left, more people do NOT want that.
    6) that he had not intended to kill himself... So, not really dedicated then. A .22 in the arm. Next time try a .45 to the head.
    7) he knew he would get medical assistance in the campus building. He said the College of Southern Nevada police “would not allow him to die.”... Once again, not very dedicated. And.. sorry, medical department was closed for the day. You'll just have to bleed.
    8) He told the officer that the gun’s instructions implied it had to be loaded with two bullets to fire, the police report said. This suggests that Bird had never operated a firearm before... and yet he thinks he should make decisions about guns.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    9) “He then proceeded to explain that he did not shoot himself in protest, but rather to promote better gun control,”... I can't even comment on that. The level of stupid is SO high, I can not even process that level of stupidity. Billy Madison's jeopardy game comes to mind.
    10) He stated that he knew he had a 50/50 chance of hitting a major artery in his arm and he did a good job by completely missing his artery... a professor can't do the research to find out where the artery is? And 50/50? Where the F did he even come up with that?
    and finally
    11) Students and faculty were unhappy about the college’s handling of the incident... Yet they'd be screaming if he had decided to shoot one of them.
    the man is seriously F'd up, and they want him back?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    This is why students should carry in the classroom and in the professor's offices. You never know when a professor is going to wig out and start shooting.

Yup.
    Next time I see something about students shouldn't carry, I will use this incident.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Yup.
    Next time I see something about students shouldn't carry, I will use this incident.

Note that there was a law against the professor having a weapon in the building and carrying a handgun without a license, and yet...it happened anyway. A clear example that a {professor, student, nutjob} who intends to do something criminal will not be stopped by gun control laws. But law abiding adults with licenses will be prevented from having the means to defend themselves.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    you are using logic as reasoning and thus why you fail.
    it is all about feelings.
    trump drove him so mad that he did this to himself.
    he is the victim here.
    if trump was not president this wpuld not have occured.
    it is also the evil guns fault and the makers of such evil tool.
    you can not blame the man for using a tool that causes harm. he did not know that as he is a man of higher learning that does not live in the real world just the one of theory. we must protect him and shelter him. but nnnnoo you and the rest on here are so insensative and juat wanted him to die.

:eyeroll: and :faint:
    quick someone get my purple paint

Top Bottom