• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Pitmaster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    South Bend, IN
    Might I suggest Class 3 Sales? I've been there once. They have a range and have some nice rentals at reasonable prices. Pizzas could probably be purchased nearby. I think the owner posts occasionally. Location is somewhat central.

Another place is Stop 50 Woodfired Pizza in Michiana Shores. They have great pizza cooked in an Italian wood oven. A pizza runs about $15 and will feed 1-2. Good pizza though. They have a small selection of beer and wine. I would suggest a mid Saturday afternoon and get a count of how many. The owner is a friend of mine and 2A friendly.

256838441_0361100534.jpg

Pitmaster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    South Bend, IN
    Having been down this road before. The only way it works is for someone to make a decision. Therefore I will.

Date: May 10, 2008
    Time: 1:00 pm CDT
    Where: Stop 50 Woodfired Pizzeria
    500 S. El Portal Dr.
    Michiana Shores, IN

RSVP via PM to me or add your name that you will attend to this thread. I'll keep track of expected attendance and make reservations May 6, 2008.

My preference is to order food and soft drinks and split the bill equally. In general a pizza will feed 1-2 people. Pizzas run about $12-15. I'm estimating that the cost per person will be $15-$18 which would include drinks, pizza, and some appetizers. We might be able to squeeze some dessert in which might increase the cost a buck or two. The desserts are great. Above estimate includes tip.

I'll start a new thread and we can track attendance.

Can a moderator cut my post out, start a new thread, and make it a sticky?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom