• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    Well, I'm officially out. I got scheduled for an extra day, and since they canned all the probationary employees it looks like the first of many.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Early in the year is the best time to hit up businesses for their tax-wrote-off donations before the funds are depleted.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Early in the year is the best time to hit up businesses for their tax-wrote-off donations before the funds are depleted.

That's the thing though I doubt you can write off fr taxes were not a charirty or have a tax status legal mumbo jumbo. Basically I guess its for advertising on a shirt and if not then maybe those who are volunteering and are going to be there will chip in, and if push comes to shove as the day gets closer My wife and I may just front the shirts with some major changes.

unshelledpilot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2014
    Hammond
    Welp... It's looking like I can't make it out to this one. I have to go to work and cover a shift. I will definitely be at the shoot next week, come hell or high water.

PMR

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 28, 2013
    NWI, Cedar Lake
    Wife and I had a good time meeting and talking with everyone today, food was good but did take some time to come to the table.

I think they were a little overwhelmed by the larger group today, we will visit there again. Thanks all...

Pat

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Thanks to all who attended the M&G and to 1775usmarine for setting up this event. The count was 17 people and like PMR said, the food took some time to get to the table. Nice to see the new members along with those I haven't seen in a while. As the crowd thinned out there was a good discussion on reloading and interesting to have Whip_McCord share his experience on the subject. The 3rd Annual DRN WINAMAC & NWI INGO Youth Day was discussed with the new members to bring their children and family's to this event. Missed the ones who couldn't attend this time and hope to have another one later this year.

Whip_McCord

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    NWI
    I had a great time. I enjoyed meeting everyone. As you could tell, I like talking about guns and reloading. I hope I interested a few to try out some local competitions. There is never any pressure and everyone is very helpful. I don't think I've been to any matches where someone didn't offer to let another shooter try out a gun or other equipment. Lots of fun.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom