• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    It's been a couple years now since I came up to the Cabela's in Hammond and taught my Comprehensive Indiana Gun Law Course. As my recent students can attest, I have thoroughly updated that course to include all the recent legislative changes and caselaw developments, so it is 100% up-to-date.

If there are at least 10 folks from NWI who would be willing to sign up for the course, I'd be happy to travel up to Hammond again - and I thought the conference room in the Cabela's worked great.

Please let me know - if there is sufficient interest, we can select a date and I'll post a special "NWI Gun Law" course on my website so you can register. (I could probably be talked into offering an INGO discount as well.)

Thanks!

Guy

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    My son and wife both need the class, and I would love a refresher. So that would be 2 maybe's and a yes. (date dependent).

combat45acp

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    DeMotte
    I would be interested in the course, but Sundays are no good for me with church and jail ministry. What is the length of the course, and price?

GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    I would be interested in the course, but Sundays are no good for me with church and jail ministry. What is the length of the course, and price?

I knew that Sundays would conflict with church - I'm the son of a Methodist minister myself - but I'm teaching courses in Indy most Saturdays. Perhaps I can still find an open Saturday in September or October.

The course is all-day (8 hours) and is normally $225, but I'm going to offer an INGO discount of $175 if we can get at least 10 participants.

Guy

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    TFT do you need me to look to see if Cabela's has the room avaliable and get it held for you for this?

Also once you have the date set give me a flyer and I can have the NWI INGO group put out flyers at the local places just like we do with the Appleseed ones (Cabelas, Deb's Handgun Range, Byltes in Griffith & Valpo, Guthridge Gunsmith, Westford Gun Shop in Gary and Bass Pro in Hobart).

I'll be adding this to the NWI UPCOMING EVENTs as well and spamming the membership in about 2 weeks once we get the SEP MEET & SHOOT up for voting as well.

Fun times for us up here with lots to do.

GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    TFT do you need me to look to see if Cabela's has the room avaliable and get it held for you for this?

Also once you have the date set give me a flyer and I can have the NWI INGO group put out flyers at the local places just like we do with the Appleseed ones (Cabelas, Deb's Handgun Range, Byltes in Griffith & Valpo, Guthridge Gunsmith, Westford Gun Shop in Gary and Bass Pro in Hobart).

I'll be adding this to the NWI UPCOMING EVENTs as well and spamming the membership in about 2 weeks once we get the SEP MEET & SHOOT up for voting as well.

Fun times for us up here with lots to do.

That all sounds awesome! I'll make up a flyer and get it to you on Monday. I'll also go ahead and post the course on my web site so folks can register.

Thanks!

Guy

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    oldfish15
    Top Bottom