Not open for further replies.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Is anyone going to do ship to store and then visit South Crown Point any time soon? Otherwise I'll just pay shipping.

Fyi: The last go round of this I ordered, it was immediately backordered and took about a month to arrive at Cabela's.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Fyi: The last go round of this I ordered, it was immediately backordered and took about a month to arrive at Cabela's.

Thanks. I just went ahead and ordered it to be shipped, since Bramedic posted the link to the entire free world and it will be out of stock in about five seconds.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    I had to go back to remember what you were talking a out.

Ya, I posted that right before the nyquil coma. It was going well, then I got woken up cause the stairs were haunting my wife's dreams. I conked back out, then work called. I am zombified this morning.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Thanks. I just went ahead and ordered it to be shipped, since Bramedic posted the link to the entire free world and it will be out of stock in about five seconds.

Lol. Some troll member got really upset last time I did that, so my plan is to always do it from now on because he has such a problem with it.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    A bit high for me, but I'm a miser. I have two of those boxes I use for parts and stuff. I think they were $25 pre SandyHook. I ship everything to store. It takes two weeks, but it's free.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    A bit high for me, but I'm a miser. I have two of those boxes I use for parts and stuff. I think they were $25 pre SandyHook. I ship everything to store. It takes two weeks, but it's free.

But gas from South Crown Point there and back is more than the shipping for me. 50 miles = 3 gallons of gas and a couple hours of my time.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    At least I used purple... I had to delete my subscription to the status update thread. That thing will just suck you in.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom