Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Now Scotch is for chasing vicodin, I mean.....

Snap, the real book of Mormon or a book someone wrote of mormon ?

It's a religious satire musical about two Mormon missionaries who are sent to Uganda. Extremely tasteless and offensive but hilarious. It's humor similar to South Park but MORE offensive.

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    Hey everyone I don't get on here much anymore. Monday the fourth is a go. Start time 1200. I have Kydex 12" x 12" on hand, Chicago screws, rivets.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Looks like I get see an attorney on Monday to straighen this phone stuff out.

Did the contract for the new company have a binding arbitration clause? That can really limit what you can do to remedy the situation.

I would probably just have the guy who made the mistake call continuously and climb the chain until he reaches someone who can authorize removing the fee.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Did the contract for the new company have a binding arbitration clause? That can really limit what you can do to remedy the situation.

I would probably just have the guy who made the mistake call continuously and climb the chain until he reaches someone who can authorize removing the fee.

There was no "clause".
    Everything was over the phone, and the person that agreed did not have the authority.

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    Anyone go to the Midwest Smokeout alternate event last night at the clubhouse?

I meant to go, but ended up cooking and eating many pounds of foods. Shrimps, sassages, cajun rice, redbeans etc... Along with copious amounts of booze which prevented safe travels.

3floydsfan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2013
    Highland

I meant to go, but ended up cooking and eating many pounds of foods. Shrimps, sassages, cajun rice, redbeans etc... Along with copious amounts of booze which prevented safe travels.

I was there from about 7-9. There was a good mix of regulars, cigar reps and some new faces. They had some door prizes and good deals.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama

I missed it too. I had planned on being there but was dealing with a sick dog.

Reports I got during the festivities was that it was crowded.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom