Not open for further replies.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    ?? Not following???
    I do see you have very strong feelings about the puppy mills.
    And while you and others may not like the puppy mills they are not illegal, yet, so what he is doing is within the law and thus allowable here on ingo and craglist and the hammond times classified, etc.
    And Blamecharles is NOT a puppy mill. I got a great pup from his last litter. I couldn't ask for a better dog.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Again with the name calling? Calm down man.:mods:

No,no let him vent!! He is family we all are here in the nwi ingo channel. We might mud sling call each other, etc but in the end we are all on the same side.

This is the first ctc has ever been so passionet about anything. Let me yell and vent this out.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    No,no let him vent!! He is family we all are here in the nwi ingo channel. We might mud sling call each other, etc but in the end we are all on the same side.

This is the first ctc has ever been so passionet about anything. Let me yell and vent this out.
    No problem, just advising him against squaring up to CM

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Oh and ah.
    Im sure ctc will be ok.
    We might have to beat him with a wet noddle at the next meet and shoot. Lol

Btw both of you are getting a jedi hug for,NOT showing up today to tye meet and eat. Ya missed a good one.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    PART of the problem, NOT of the solution

I have given you an infraction and warned you about this.
    No you get to set in the corner for a while.

Edit...this started outside the confines of your area.He was told to stop.
    There are no rules against selling pets on ingo.

Sorry for the interruption.

He will be back soon enough.

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    I've got to kind of agree with CTC here. There's way too many good dogs getting put down to ever buy one online. However, I don't think the guy should be barred from selling his pups. If the guy was trying to turn a profit from those dogs he'd be asking way more than $50 a piece. Again, I don't agree with it, but I'm not about to try and stop the guy.

bulletsmith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 26, 2015
    Lake County
    ?? Not following???
    I do see you have very strong feelings about the puppy mills.
    And while you and others may not like the puppy mills they are not illegal, yet, so what he is doing is within the law and thus allowable here on ingo and craglist and the hammond times classified, etc.

BTW, did you know that it has not been called the Hammond Times since the mid 1970s?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I have given you an infraction and warned you about this.
    No you get to set in the corner for a while.

Edit...this started outside the confines of your area.He was told to stop.
    There are no rules against selling pets on ingo.

Sorry for the interruption.

He will be back soon enough.

Don't be sorry for the interruption. We need the stench of you MODs in here now and then to ward off the stench of the rednecks and thugs that visit our fine channel daily.:rofl: BTW are you going to grace us with your presence once this year at the meet & shoots? The dates of the even are in my SIG. Oh an this year for the youth shoot we are going to have all suppressors on the line so it will be nice to finally be able to hear each other.

I've got to kind of agree with CTC here. There's way too many good dogs getting put down to ever buy one online. However, I don't think the guy should be barred from selling his pups. If the guy was trying to turn a profit from those dogs he'd be asking way more than $50 a piece. Again, I don't agree with it, but I'm not about to try and stop the guy.

Joe if we give you a cookie and some reloading stuff you tend to get distracted anyways. :p

BTW, did you know that it has not been called the Hammond Times since the mid 1970s?

Say what!!!! ;) It WILL ALWAYS be "The Hammond Times" to me. It's a slimy newspaper anyways but its still the NWI regional newspaper.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Don't be sorry for the interruption. We need the stench of you MODs in here now and then to ward off the stench of the rednecks and thugs that visit our fine channel daily.:rofl: BTW are you going to grace us with your presence once this year at the meet & shoots? The dates of the even are in my SIG. Oh an this year for the youth shoot we are going to have all suppressors on the line so it will be nice to finally be able to hear each other.

Joe if we give you a cookie and some reloading stuff you tend to get distracted anyways. :p

Say what!!!! ;) It WILL ALWAYS be "The Hammond Times" to me. It's a slimy newspaper anyways but its still the NWI regional newspaper.

Time allowing I would love to get up and see you folks.

Time allowing.

Oh.....I do bath by the way. The stench just followed me in....:):

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    WOW, you kids are tearing up the place while I'm out fixing guns.... geeze......

OK back to watching the strange people in Arizona, actually I'm learning where not to move too by strategically looking at the intelligence levels being plotted around the State....

Anybody venturing out to JP tomorrow ?

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    Xfrosty, I got a friend that does tile all day everyday down near Cedar Lake. PM me if you want his info... He does both small and large commercial stuff too. Lots of pools, bathrooms, gymnasium floors that type of thing. My kitchen and bathroom floors have about 12 years of dropping everything from dishes to full ammo cans on them and look like they were just put in, they will certainly out last the house...

Thanks GB, but i think at this point, I have about 7-8 phone #s for tile guys that people I know have recommended. Gonna check a few of them out and see what I'm looking at.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    See GB that is why you don't want to move to AZ yet. Wait until THE BIG one when all of CA goes underwater and takes the crazies in AZ as well then your "desert property" will be the new beachfront propety.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom