Not open for further replies.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    ctc - Finders keepers?

Jedi - The Jedi were wrong the whole time. There's 2 apprentices and a master sith lord. He has been setting up his master plan for years. The master sith lord is though to be

Mickey Mouse!
    :laugh:
    No spoilers please.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I have wondered how this works. Has anybody tried it?

My wife bought one of those garden weasels, but it was the large one. The brass would slip right through the tines. It would save time especially when you get to the M&E fright as they are opening the gates to reap the score.

On the S&W thing they have pushed me over to that $199 LC380 as it was my second choice. I will continue to buy 3rd gen smiths and pre lock revolvers as it goes to the private seller than an idiotic company.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    That would be a cool serial number to have in the collection... Well one that was manufactured and not home milled...

CTC, I think your looking at a Streamlight TLR-3 or 4 to be short enough. I put a TLR-1 on my Smith R8 and the bezel sits in front of the muzzle and it only took one wheel of magnums to clean off any paint on the top of the bezel.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Caught the start of credit card fraud this morning. Another reason to stay diligent in checking your statement! Now when the new card comes begins the hassle of updating accounts with the new number.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Looking for a red for my 3906. I found a B square mount on gunbroker for 20 bucks shipped. Fits like a glove, but need a few options. I may go with the Bushnell TRS25 again as it has proven well on my GP100, but looking to see what other options may work.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Caught the start of credit card fraud this morning. Another reason to stay diligent in checking your statement! Now when the new card comes begins the hassle of updating accounts with the new number.

I hate that ****. If you have an IPass or IZoom, make sure to update that. I changed cards and forgot to update it with IZoom, and eventually I got a $180 ticket because the tolls were not being paid.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    ctc - Finders keepers?

Jedi - The Jedi were wrong the whole time. There's 2 apprentices and a master sith lord. He has been setting up his master plan for years. laugh:
    No spoilers please.

:facepalm:
    Once you have seen the movie head on over to the STAR WARS thread on INGO (break room) for more info.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

At least it's not as bad as what happen to my purchasing agent here at work.
    He noticed unauthorized charges 3 weeks ago on his work CC.
    Did all the paperwork to report it and the bank issues him a new CC.
    Even **BEFORE** he had the new physically CC to activate it new unauthorized charges ON THE NEW CARD were on his account.
    Yup the thieves managed to get the new CC numbers as well.
    So the bank had to issue him yet a 3rd new CC.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom