Not open for further replies.

trucker777

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2014
    WESTVILLE
    Who in NWI does cerakoting?
    I have a 20 year old shotgun that the finish on the barrel is pretty beat up. While in the safe it's fine, but as soon as I take it out in the weather the rust spots appear. There's no damage to the barrel, it's just beat up a little and a pain to clean all the rust spots after hunting.
    I was thinking of having the barrel cerakoted, any thoughts?

Cross Saber gunsmith in Kouts can also there is Drakes camo customs in Wheatfield

MikeOrtiz

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2015
    East Chicago
    Hola Region Rats how are we doin today on this beautiful Sunday.
    While the thought is in my head let's say my Pastor Daniel Garza of East Chicago Freedom Church is an awesome man. About 6 months ago he noticed me carrying a Glock 30 in Church.

He talked to me after Church and was totally cool with me carrying concealed in the congregation. With my pink card of course.

To prevent wolves from killing the sheep, there must be sheepdogs.

MikeOrtiz

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2015
    East Chicago
    Yeah I'm a sucker for a Reliable .45 ACP. I'm a bigger guy so it's hardly noticeable with Loose shirts.

theres a whole behind story about why I EDC a Glock.

MikeOrtiz

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2015
    East Chicago
    Chef Larry pretty funny lol.

ok story goes like this.

Assailant opens my car door and proceeds to stab me with a 4 inch Folder knife. I blocked one and it went straight through my forearm. He rips blade out of my arm and swings knife again. I caught it and ate it in the web of my right hand . I got out with knife in web of hand cutting deep. He was pulling up I was pushing down. Horrible pain. I got knife away from him and started cutting him with a box cutter in his face.

Real story. I thank God that he gave me strength and quickness to save my life.

I had had no gun and no I Carry a 45 everyday.

bulletsmith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 26, 2015
    Lake County

ok story goes like this.

Assailant opens my car door and proceeds to stab me with a 4 inch Folder knife. I blocked one and it went straight through my forearm. He rips blade out of my arm and swings knife again. I caught it and ate it in the web of my right hand . I got out with knife in web of hand cutting deep. He was pulling up I was pushing down. Horrible pain. I got knife away from him and started cutting him with a box cutter in his face.

You E.C. boys....

Scary story though. We never really know how we will react in a life threatening situation. Gun>Knife, even a glock :stickpoke:

MikeOrtiz

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2015
    East Chicago
    I swear tho guys. I can fight and defend myself...

but it this was something else... Like an angel or God ... Something helping me to fight , block, and get the box cutter to cut him back.

It it wasn't just me I had a guardian with me. Showing me what to do... And it was slow motion.

My adrenaline didn't cut off until way after. I had lost a ton of blood and was weak.

So now I Carry. That's the real truth.

MikeOrtiz

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2015
    East Chicago
    Yah it did happen in E.C. in the Honkie Town Neighborhood. Were oddly enough no white people live lol. He was a Puerto Rican who stabbed me. And I was 19 he was 39.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In

ok story goes like this.

Glad to see you survived and who doesn't have a need for the .45 ACP pistol? Need to get the post count over 50+ and if you can, there is a Meet and Eat (family friendly) next Friday in Griffith at Jedi's Garden Restaurant. If interested, check it out in the INGO Event thread and meet some of the NWI INGO Group. :scared:

MikeOrtiz

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2015
    East Chicago
    Thats a good one. My lady just informed me of some duties as well.

Like he said... OBVIOUSLY she didn't pay attention when we were watching SportsCenter..

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    :ugh:I was just reminded all our icicle lights are new as of last year. Totally forgot. No easy up with the clips left on from last year for me.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Got the tree in the house and started putting lights on it. Came up short a couple feet from the top, so off to get more lights. Outside lights need to get done too, but not up for that today.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Well we had to run to Menards to get more Christmas lights and such. By the way if you're looking for that creepy Darth Vader shower head its at the Portage Menards.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom