• Status
    Not open for further replies.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    I make a point of cleaning out the gutters first thing in the spring to recycle their shot through the Saiga of course...

Now some how I don't think Sadclown would have put this sign up in the woods.... What you guys think ?

nochildren.jpg

This is so wrong, why would anyone ever actually go looking for children. If I wanted to find kids, I'd go to a chineese adoption agency.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    [
    And another year winds down. Wonder how many will shoot into the air and not expect the bullet to come back down. :dunno:

I was esitmating a roof in Harvey years ago and found a 230 grain.45 FMJ embedded in the shingles. I didn't take the job.
    Happy New Year to all those in the right time zone :rockwoot:

Yeah those of who live in the shadow if Chiraq, under the communistic democrat gun hating gubmint.

Happy New Year. Welcome 2016, and the two weeks I will still be writing 15.

2015 was the first year ever that I didn't make that mistake. Time will tell, I'm a little more senile now.

I only heard one handgun mag dump. It was an evil, over ten round kind.

I was fast asleep. The only thing that wakes me up are nuclear blasts, my bladder, and my sound machine going silent when my alarm is about to go off.

bulletsmith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 26, 2015
    Lake County
    I only heard one handgun mag dump. It was an evil, over ten round kind.

I won't lie, when I lived in Hammond I would listen for all the gunfire at new years. You could hear the pattern if they were firing 6, or 10, or maybe 16. I used to let them go and toward the end I'd open up with 30 from the SKS fired into the ground. It would usually be quiet after that.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Well somebody was shooting a lot of 22LR last night, and the regular shotguns were going off again. Mental note to self, don't forget to recover shot out of gutters in spring. There were a couple AK rounds in there too...

I thought about making some noise my self but the blanks I have for the 357's are a bit expensive and I'm way low on 5.56 blanks and will need them for a movie shoot first of spring here...

bulletsmith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 26, 2015
    Lake County
    Well somebody was shooting a lot of 22LR last night, and the regular shotguns were going off again. Mental note to self, don't forget to recover shot out of gutters in spring. There were a couple AK rounds in there too...

I thought about making some noise my self but the blanks I have for the 357's are a bit expensive and I'm way low on 5.56 blanks and will need them for a movie shoot first of spring here...

You got me thinking. How do you make blanks? Turns out that Hornady makes a die for making blanks. Who knew?

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    [

I was esitmating a roof in Harvey years ago and found a 230 grain.45 FMJ embedded in the shingles. I didn't take the job.
    This reminded me of this
    [video=youtube;iQdDRrcAOjA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQdDRrcAOjA[/video]
    You got me thinking. How do you make blanks? Turns out that Hornady makes a die for making blanks. Who knew?
    Cool!

bulletsmith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 26, 2015
    Lake County
    Last edited:

cyprant

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 13, 2011
    North Georgia
    Police searching for shooter that killed employee at edible arrangements in crown point at 65 and 231. Any one have more info? FYI. Hearing this 4th hand

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom