• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Indiana lineman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2012
    south of the river
    especially with this pipeline from Laporte to Gary in my backyard while putting in permanent 4 ft high stakes with the sign to let others know a gas line is buried. Way to ruin ones yard. If MTN is on the project then I guess it might be ok otherwise if you are working on Fridays out in my neck of the woods be prepared for some loud noises on my side of your easement while I zero in scopes and try out new reloading recipes.

Where's the like button?

MTN

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2014
    Laporte Co.
    especially with this pipeline from Laporte to Gary in my backyard while putting in permanent 4 ft high stakes with the sign to let others know a gas line is buried. Way to ruin ones yard. If MTN is on the project then I guess it might be ok otherwise if you are working on Fridays out in my neck of the woods be prepared for some loud noises on my side of your easement while I zero in scopes and try out new reloading recipes.

Probably wont be me working out there. I've been stuck in Crown Point for almost a year, working on sub-divisions.

3steps

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    NWI
    7:49 pm
    Highland PD looking for 2 male black subjects last seen in the area of Ramblewood Dr & US41. Subjects involved in armed robbery in Schererville and should be considered armed and dangerous.

8:00 pm
    From Highland PD Nexel
    Searching for 2 armed male blacks in area of Ramblewood Dr & US41. If seen, DO NOT APPROACH - DIAL 911 immediately.

8:05 pm
    2 subjects in custody - 1 armed male black still at large in area of Ramblewood Dr & US41. DO NOT APPROACH - DIAL 911 IMMEDIATELY.

Anyone have more details?

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    He had to sign off on it anyways if you did it personally.

If they want a list of the trust stuff I'll bet the BATFE would give them the list in a heart beat...

Just saying...

Understood, but they would have to know to look. I don't like noisy neighbors.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    7:49 pm
    Highland PD looking for 2 male black subjects last seen in the area of Ramblewood Dr & US41. Subjects involved in armed robbery in Schererville and should be considered armed and dangerous.

8:00 pm
    From Highland PD Nexel
    Searching for 2 armed male blacks in area of Ramblewood Dr & US41. If seen, DO NOT APPROACH - DIAL 911 immediately.

8:05 pm
    2 subjects in custody - 1 armed male black still at large in area of Ramblewood Dr & US41. DO NOT APPROACH - DIAL 911 IMMEDIATELY.

Anyone have more details?

Just coming here to check on what happened. Was at best buy in Highland and debated going to meijer but then just headed home and was greeted northbound by 3-6 squads and FD

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    Past few days it's been keeping temp.

I do have a weird canister with hoses. I guess it's a water trap. Few people told me it has to have water in it, few say to blow it out.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Past few days it's been keeping temp.

I do have a weird canister with hoses. I guess it's a water trap. Few people told me it has to have water in it, few say to blow it out.

The water trap is for condensation. As I understand it typically has SOME water in it. If it fills up to the top the furnace will not run. If there is some air space in it the furnace will run. There is a drain port out the side of the furnace next to the water trap, that is SUPPOSED to keep it from filling up but it does not always work. My furnace guy told me they blow out the (majority) of the water 2x per year as part of their service agreements with customers ... but if you (like me) don't have one of those service agreements then its up to you to keep an eye on that to make sure it is not full.

If your furnace is running then the water trap is not your problem as it will prevent the system from starting.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Getting ready for a range trip type of night...

Got to make sure I bring summer wear, spring clothing, rain gear, and heavy winter parka and mittens and such because this weather is really doing a number on us for sure...

But should be some lead flying atleast....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom