• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Some on here have the idea that St John is a place to be avoided. There have been a few reports of Jack Bootery and at lease one member who had really bad experience there, that included legal fees.
    yeah, but I got even. The town paid all my expenses (plus some) and the "lady" that started the trouble had to drive to Indianapolis for my hearing.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Well I am certainly am glad of that. I do not think the money could pay for the irritation and time spent

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Jedi...... I resemble that remark..... soooooo much that most people just don't bother with me anymore...

When your this old it just kind of happens....

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Hehehehe
    If i did not know you and you walked into schoops and just order coffee like you do my jedu senses would be going off cause you have that look... Not a thug but crazy old man. If you ever oc you would have the 5-0 all over you. :p

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Sure, just get me one of these

2eoiqug.jpg

Side note: Plenty of rednecks north of 30, right here in Cal. Twp.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    The popo don't normally mess with me, not sure if I smell or maybe they know I don't have anything to get... See me as a waste of time maybe... lol...

Well except that State Trooper out in South Dakota many moons before... but that was because I had the wife give me a insulin shot on the side of the car at a rest stop out there and he had a real itch to speak to one of my Lawyers at the time... Well there was that yellow light here local but since I worked for them for a while the radio operators were giving the Officer a lot of crap when they read back the radio information.... Over the radio I could hear "You caught M***, hahahaha... you should be proud of yourself.... be advised no warrants all clear*** hahahaha...

Older than dirt been there and seen it...

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Every time I drive down State St. I get depressed because the gun shop isn't there anymore.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Press Release from IN DOT:

All of U.S. 30 will be closed, between U.S. 41 and I-65, beginning tonight at 10pm. The roadway will not reopen until 10am tomorrow morning.

Those awful storms on Monday night knocked down several power lines which dropped 70,000 volts on our U.S. 30 traffic signals. They are fried beyond repair and must be replaced. So, at 10pm tonight U.S. 30 must be shut down so NIPSCO can repair the power lines, then INDOT must replace numerous signals.

This is a MAJOR undertaking and closing the road is the only option since crews will be dragging huge cables across the road all night. We'll all work as quickly as we can, but if problems arise it's possible U.S. 30 could be closed longer than 10am Thursday. We'll keep you posted right here on Facebook and on Twitter, @INDOTNorthwest.

Please direct all your anger c/o Mother Nature.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom