Not open for further replies.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Just came from Shoot To thrill Customs in Laporte today and they are selling ammo, dies, lee loaders, scopes, and other items on ebay and in the shop. Though they would like to sell more in person less hassle. I picked up a 16ga 2 3/4 original lee loader, a 20 ga 3in mag deluxe lee loader, 173 rounds of 7.62x25, and a Marlin 80 mag all for $74.

They are getting a CNC machine sometime in the near future and need to make room plus extra cash.

Link to their Ebay page if you can't get out there. I did bid on another marlin mag and they will waive shipping and do FTF of course.

https://www.ebay.com/usr/nathanowa-0?_trksid=p2053788.m1543.l2754

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Anyone feel like explaining to people on the book of faces why healthcare is not a basic human right? Jesus, the stupidity.

What this country needs is a catestrophic shut down. That will kill off all of us unhealthy folk, as well as the snowflakes.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Don't know if we are planning on doing the youth shoot again but I won't be able to do the shirts this upcoming year as we will be on vacation the middle of May when I usually pick up the shirts, plus we have 2 weddings before then. If anyone wants to take this over for the upcoming year if we do it let me know and i can forward you the emails with the pattern if you want to reuse and change info or do as you please.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Anyone feel like explaining to people on the book of faces why healthcare is not a basic human right? Jesus, the stupidity.

I'm tired of most people that have no clue how the government runs, is supposed to run, or why it's that way.
    History, economics, government seems to be no longer taught.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Schools are not for learning.
    They are for indocturnation and to ensure we have a working body of lemmings, who work and get taxes taken out per check and then rejoy when they get a "refund" the following year.

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    Schools are not for learning.
    They are for indocturnation and to ensure we have a working body of lemmings, who work and get taxes taken out per check and then rejoy when they get a "refund" the following year.
    Apparently, they are not, or at least weren’t at one time, for teaching the correct spelling of “indoctrination” and “rejoice,” or “far” for that matter.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Jedi, all others too. PB has great ventilation, so good you can't smell the burnt gun powder when finished shooting. Noise cancelation is great too. Shooting rifles doesn't blow out ear drums.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Apparently, they are not, or at least weren’t at one time, for teaching the correct spelling of “indoctrination” and “rejoice,” or “far” for that matter.

Jedi was a bad apple @ skool. Jedi was the type that got A for subject matter and U for conduct. Jedi would not follow directions nor pay attention in class yet pass the test. Skol was boring. Jedi just enjoyed reading books and learning on jedis own time.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    :(
    Man I have been living in a cave.
    I did not know she passed. She was very nice to me and the rest of the students in showing us our first handguns. She did smoke a lot.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom