jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    where is jason?
    as in friday the 13th scary movie, jason guy with ski mask.

but since we live in pc land son must be changed to person thus ja"person" and then if you apply newspeak to that it becomes ja"being" cause human has "man" in it and person has "son" in it as well.

and thus y u 2 will have the black van coming for u.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    where is jason?
    as in friday the 13th scary movie, jason guy with ski mask.

but since we live in pc land son must be changed to person thus ja"person" and then if you apply newspeak to that it becomes ja"being" cause human has "man" in it and person has "son" in it as well.

and thus y u 2 will have the black van coming for u.
    Like the black work van I drove down to Louisville and back today before the cold weather moved into the area.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    New pupper! 1-yr-old Chihuahua rescue that someone found in a crate alongside the road. He seems to be getting along with his new brother and three sisters just fine.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Ordered a pc carbine on the 4th and got it yesterday. Boy what a sweet rifle. Had one stovepipe on my reloads but the first 50 went bang.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Chef... yeah we stopped... and bought stuff too... Mentioned to him that T-Star would be happy with him if he would offer her posters up for sale in his new shop but didn't get a bite on that one...

Seen Geronimo today.... Drove all the way out to Copper custom to pick up a brace for the new Scorpion and they didn't have any... that sucked... soooo tomorrow won't be considered a real test of the gun more of a send indiscriminate volleys of lead at the hill...

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Chef... yeah we stopped... and bought stuff too... Mentioned to him that T-Star would be happy with him if he would offer her posters up for sale in his new shop but didn't get a bite on that one...

Seen Geronimo today.... Drove all the way out to Copper custom to pick up a brace for the new Scorpion and they didn't have any... that sucked... soooo tomorrow won't be considered a real test of the gun more of a send indiscriminate volleys of lead at the hill...
    I like that his shop is only a couple of minutes from work. You know on my way home from work. Picked up a couple of magazines he ordered for me today. Sure some of us who have gone into other gun shops will recognize Ben.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom