• Status
    Not open for further replies.

gundawg

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2016
    Cedar Lake
    No, I didn't go. Slept in and had too many other things to do.

Did anybody go to the Gary show? I'm curious to know how big it was, etc.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Someone isn't figuring up what they pay in taxes correctly... They aren't looking at all the tax they are paying because they don't see it being paid. If you work for a employer they are matching the State and Federal Income taxes you paid so you are paying double that number you see on your taxes for the year. You say well that is my employers problem, but you must consider that if you weren't working for them then they wouldn't have to pay that tax so it is your tax not theirs.... they are just being held responsible for stealing it from you and handing it over.

I won't even get in to all the other tax you pay on top of your Federal/State/County taxes.... Fuel usage, excise, sales, telcom, and my favorite property tax which is your rent to the government for property you bought and paid for already...

WD is correct though Taxation is Theft...

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    HAPPY EASTER to all the NWI INGO Peeps
    ... except Jedi as the Legos & Barbydoll deities don't celebrate holidays where his unmarked white van can't troll the streets looking for children to entice with toys :rolleyes:

If you get back more than you paid in taxes ... that is wealth distribution.

Someone isn't figuring up what they pay in taxes correctly... They aren't looking at all the tax they are paying because they don't see it being paid. If you work for a employer they are matching the State and Federal Income taxes you paid so you are paying double that number you see on your taxes for the year. You say well that is my employers problem, but you must consider that if you weren't working for them then they wouldn't have to pay that tax so it is your tax not theirs.... they are just being held responsible for stealing it from you and handing it over.

I won't even get in to all the other tax you pay on top of your Federal/State/County taxes.... Fuel usage, excise, sales, telcom, and my favorite property tax which is your rent to the government for property you bought and paid for already...

And for those of us who pay our own taxes we see this "taxation is theft" directly as the money exists our bank account.

Employees don't often (never?) understand how much is paid in taxes and then are happy when they get a pittance returned to them in the form of an over-payment. Commonly called a refund.

But pay quarterly and cough up lump sums of cash and you will very quickly learn that taxes are a HUGE problem which is mis-understood by taxpayers who have no clue how much $$$$$$ is extracted from the WHOLE ECONOMY because they have no clue how much is actually extracted from their PERSONAL WEALTH. If you don't realize how much is taken from YOU then how will you understand the enormity of the situation on a county, state or national level?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    may the winter gods continue the cold and ice and perhaps more snow due to melensdads post. :p

the system is working AS DESIGNED.
    you need a large mass of slaves in order for those in power to stay in power. its nothing new. look in history and it has always been that way. the egyptians had slaves, the brisith crown had slaves, and so does america. sure we dont call it slaves anymore but it is.
    the current model is get them to think you need a college degree in "art appreciation of fingerpainting" to bury them in debt. the schools make out, the banks make out, and the slaves are too dumb to relaize they are zillions in debt with a "skill" that has no value.

but let me go back to sleep.
    i told ya fund my death star. :)

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart

Trust me i understand the amount of taxes paid....everywhere. Over 50% of all money earned goes to taxes. What are you gonna do about it? Do you pay your taxes or do you say screw them and take all your hard earned money home? Then the Gov comes and takes everything away from you and locks you away. Short of another Boston tea party there is nothing you can do about it! Are you up for that?
    Everywhere you turn the taxes keep going up. Locally, state, federally. How do you stop it. We have let our freedoms slip and our elected officials rape us for far to long! But like i said above, what are YOU going to do about it? And do not say vote the corrupt politicians out! I vote and always have. Problem with voting is, it makes Zero difference. All politicians are slimy piles of dog dung and nothing will change. The only thing that will change this i am not allowed to say on the Ingo forums

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    If you get back more than you paid in taxes ... that is wealth distribution.

If you think i am getting wealth redistribution you are sadly mistaken. Its called using the system that is in place. Ive paid into the system for 28 years. Wealth redistribution is far from what i am getting. I will never get back the amount i have paid in taxes through the years!

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Went to 645am mass today and got to see the twice a year Catholics make an appearance.

Lmao... Oh man.... Yea they surely don't donate enough to get into heaven
    Similar turnout at the 8am mass this morning in Lowell ...

... donations don't get you into (or keep you out of) Heaven. At least not in the Catholic Church. Can't speak about the others.

If you think i am getting wealth redistribution you are sadly mistaken. Its called using the system that is in place. Ive paid into the system for 28 years. Wealth redistribution is far from what i am getting. I will never get back the amount i have paid in taxes through the years!
    No, you are one of the worker bees, just like me, just like anyone who 'produces' in this society. We have money extracted from us, forcefully under the thread of property confiscation and prison. We have our wealth redistributed to NON-producers.

The Easter Bunny brought my 8-year-old a recorder and song book. FML.
    I got a new ukulele and a fresh batch of Rice Krispy Treats. Actually just got the promise of one that is apparently hung up in shipment but is on its way here ... its an aNueNue Custom Maui Mango III Tenor.

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Similar turnout at the 8am mass this morning in Lowell ...

... donations don't get you into (or keep you out of) Heaven. At least not in the Catholic Church. Can't speak about the others.
    I've seen first hand they do make lots of other things happen in the catholic church though; as well as not happen when the "suggestion" of it was questioned or rebuffed.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    D.Kaufman, you are correct as I too have voted for many years, heck I donated 6 months of my life to working the Larson campaign in 1992 just to watch the dead voters come out and put Pete back in...

I'm with you on the fix too, but I'm old and been waiting for some time on that fix.... Instead I watched the kids have all been turned into little anti-gun marching robots right under our own noses....

Jedi's Death star may be the only way out... lol...

SteelDude91

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2018
    NWI
    The Easter Bunny brought my 8-year-old a recorder and song book. FML.
    Yikes.
    No kids for me, but the wife was adamant on having Easter at our new house so I'll have an onslaught of little ones here shortly.
    My mom and dad arrived early to help with preparations and after my dad and I hid the easter eggs snuck out back to bust clays and shoot the first .22 he got me.
    It was a most memorable experience and he still has it!

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Yikes.
    No kids for me, but the wife was adamant on having Easter at our new house so I'll have an onslaught of little ones here shortly.
    My mom and dad arrived early to help with preparations and after my dad and I hid the easter eggs snuck out back to bust clays and shoot the first .22 he got me.
    It was a most memorable experience and he still has it!
    Get any raccoons for Jedi? With Easter he likes the pink ones.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom