Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Our sweet boy Leo is gone. He had not been able to keep any food, water, or medicine down for two days because of the collapsing trachea. Doctor said it had narrowed to about half of what it was on Saturday. He had lost five pounds in four days. It was time to say goodbye. I am devastated. He was at least 14; we were never sure because someone gave him to me about 13 years ago.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Our sweet boy Leo is gone. He had not been able to keep any food, water, or medicine down for two days because of the collapsing trachea. Doctor said it had narrowed to about half of what it was on Saturday. He had lost five pounds in four days. It was time to say goodbye. I am devastated. He was at least 14; we were never sure because someone gave him to me about 13 years ago.

:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying: very sad to hear.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Thanks, guys. He was the best dog ever. But now my other three get to have more attention. Lucy is 15 and right around the corner, probably by the end of the year. :(

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    So sorry Snap, he looks like a good boy.

Such a sweet temperament. I actually acquired him from the Freecycle website. A lady was giving him away because she could not keep him. I told her that I had done some work with an American Eskimo rescue and would foster him until we could find him a good home. It was a 13-year foster. Once I saw that face I could not give him up.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Thanks, guys. He was the best dog ever. But now my other three get to have more attention. Lucy is 15 and right around the corner, probably by the end of the year. :(
    My year has been pretty damn rough, but nothing could be rougher then that. I hope Lucy lives way longer.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Hey, before I put it in the classifieds or on Facebook, does anyone need a heavy duty flatbed utility trailer?

I built it myself from a kit and added a treated plywood bed. There are also sides made of 1x12 that I had for another project but could be attached with L brackets or something. Wiring did work but needs to be replaced because I'm a dumbass and left it out in the elements without a tarp and a couple of wires got brittle and snapped. One wheelwell is rusted because the powdercoat flaked off.

PM me if interested.

Last edited:

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    Hey guy's, one of our NWI members from demotte has lost his battle with cancer, Mark Utley (baddyna96). I know he'd been to a few meet ups and many shoots. I haven't seen any news of services yet.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Oh no. I remember Mark. He let me shoot his .44 magnum at Blythes. Nice guy. I've been Facebook friends with him for quite a while and was hoping he would make a turn for the better. So sorry to hear. :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom