• Status
    Not open for further replies.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    My dream is to one day find out where Jedi lives, and drop off a truckload of coons in his yard.

North of 30 just down the block from Schoop's Hamburgers on the north south east west side of the street. Two story PINK house you can see from the International Space Station.
    1313 Mockingbird Lane.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    North of 30 just down the block from Schoop's Hamburgers on the north south east west side of the street. Two story PINK house you can see from the International Space Station.
    1313 Mockingbird Lane.

You forgot the hello kitty truck parked outside.
    DuQ7kA0X4AANoxu.jpg

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I hate you all who wanted no snow.
    Its humid and the dumb sun is out blinding my work on these house security lights! A curse on all you rednecks that wanted my snow to go away! No way to run from this humid stuff. :xmad:

Come to work with me, and then talk to me about the humidity.

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    Good morning. Heading to North Porter for a Steel Challenge match. It feels odd to be doing something social.

Shooting my Mark IV pistol with a red dot for the first time in competition. Also shooting my 15-22, also with a red dot, in it's first competition. It's been so long it fells like my first match ever.

Everyone have a good day.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Good morning. Heading to North Porter for a Steel Challenge match. It feels odd to be doing something social.
    Shooting my Mark IV pistol with a red dot for the first time in competition. Also shooting my 15-22, also with a red dot, in it's first competition. It's been so long it fells like my first match ever.

Now that does sound like a great fun day! :thumbsup:
    I have enjoyed the 4 times I've done some casual steel shooting & can't wait to do more.

I have an older friend who has done some steel shooting at MCF&G and I intend to follow him over sometime.
    He has taken the class required to join, but hasn't been able to join yet since they suspended the Tuesday meetings, last I knew.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Now that does sound like a great fun day! :thumbsup:
    I have enjoyed the 4 times I've done some casual steel shooting & can't wait to do more.

I have an older friend who has done some steel shooting at MCF&G and I intend to follow him over sometime.
    He has taken the class required to join, but hasn't been able to join yet since they suspended the Tuesday meetings, last I knew.
    I like shooting steel because my hearing is better than my eyesight. Love hearing that ping ping ping.

Yzerman19

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2017
    NWI
    Morning! I'm going to shoot a 44mag today, for the first time and am really looking forward to it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    I like shooting steel because my hearing is better than my eyesight. Love hearing that ping ping ping.

I had to buy Nikon Trailmaster 10 x 50 binoculars from a member last Saturday & used them to see my round placement at the range this week.
    :rockwoot:Happiness in the little things.
    We are talking about at 30' being helpful, but 45' mandatory and 75' is w/o question. :dunno:
    I was trying to use a silhouette yesterday at 30' that was blue with a light blue circle in the middle of the torso, & I realized I could hardly see the light blue circle anymore. :ugh:
    Going to trace it over with a red marker from now on. :)
    Nikons are overkill for such close proximity but I love the 10 x 50.
    Had been using a small theater-type (8x26) that I've had for 30 yrs. & they just weren't getting it done anymore.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

:runaway:
    The 'rona is gonna get you. ;)

Enjoy the day and tell us how it goes.
    Looks like it will be a very nice day, no rain maybe???

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    Match over and it was really a fun day. Shot two guns I had not used for Steel Challenge before and was happy with my shooting. Never going to win any prizes but it's fun.

Some people wore gloves and masks, but it was otherwise a pretty normal match.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Match over and it was really a fun day. Shot two guns I had not used for Steel Challenge before and was happy with my shooting. Never going to win any prizes but it's fun.

Some people wore gloves and masks, but it was otherwise a pretty normal match.

Sounds like a great day. I'm gonna hit the Ikes tomorrow for some much needed range time since we're suppose to get another 2" of rain overnight and thru tomorrow.
    Hit Winamac next Friday on my long weekend as long as forecast stays where it is.

Busy day today for me. Meet a guy at VonTobels In Scherrerville to pick up a NIB Bushnell TRS25. Then to lowes to pic up some springs and seats to fix my leaky shower faucet. Then hit Meijer for a few groceries.

Shower faucet now fixed. No more drip. Mowed the grass and then added some handles to the greenhouse doors.
    Not sure when I'm going to get to till and plant the garden this year with all this damn cold weather and now rain, but everything is doing awesome in the new greenhouse

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Sounds like a great day. I'm gonna hit the Ikes tomorrow for some much needed range time since we're suppose to get another 2" of rain overnight and thru tomorrow.
    Hit Winamac next Friday on my long weekend as long as forecast stays where it is.

Busy day today for me. Meet a guy at VonTobels In Scherrerville to pick up a NIB Bushnell TRS25. Then to lowes to pic up some springs and seats to fix my leaky shower faucet. Then hit Meijer for a few groceries.

Shower faucet now fixed. No more drip. Mowed the grass and then added some handles to the greenhouse doors.
    Not sure when I'm going to get to till and plant the garden this year with all this damn cold weather and now rain, but everything is doing awesome in the new greenhouse

Why is there a clock in your greenhouse?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom