NWI INGO General Post Part 18 - Legal now!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Besides a staple gun, I keep a roll of duct tape in the bag. If the staple gun fails, duct tape always works.

If you want a cease fire (at winimac) you just talk to the others on the range.

If you go to Kingsbury, the RO calls cease fires and keeps an eye out for people fondling their guns during the cease fire.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Well, I managed to NOT fall off the roof.
    I got everything done up there I needed to.

I have on branch hung up in another branch, and I have one more cut to do tomorrow.
    The battery, and MY battery ran out at the same time.
    Ugh. I just want to be done.

Well, and everything I cut today is just lying in the grass. So I'll have to haul that out too.

I guess I should have ate something besides a pop tart at 7 am.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    If you go to Kingsbury, the RO calls cease fires and keeps an eye out for people fondling their guns during the cease fire.
    Some call him a Nazi on the rules, but it's his job and there are several knuckleheads. I had a couple AK's there once and took ballpoint pens, in my bag, to use as chamber flags (since none of the bolts lock back). He came up to me during live fire and handed me a cup of 7.62x39 rounds that were left behind. We had a nice conversation, and he never looked my way the rest of the time.

defaultdotxbe

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2020
    Griffith
    Some call him a Nazi on the rules, but it's his job and there are several knuckleheads. I had a couple AK's there once and took ballpoint pens, in my bag, to use as chamber flags (since none of the bolts lock back). He came up to me during live fire and handed me a cup of 7.62x39 rounds that were left behind. We had a nice conversation, and he never looked my way the rest of the time.
    My AK actually came with a chamber flag and I made sure to keep it for this very reason. I never seem to have problems with ROs either lol

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI

[h=2]POLICE WARN OF IMPERSONATOR IN LAPORTE COUNTY[/h]
    Thursday morning (08/13/20), a female reported to LaPorte County Sheriff Deputy Austin Epple that she had been stopped by a male subject operating what was thought to be a police vehicle while traveling along US 20. The female advised she observed a light-colored Ford Focus or Toyota Prius traveling behind her with red and blue flashing lights. She turned onto Range Road and stopped her vehicle.

Indiana Code requires all police officers to either be in uniform or driving a marked police vehicle to initiate a traffic stop. If a motorist becomes suspicious and thinks they are being or have been stopped by someone who is impersonating a police officer, they are encouraged to immediately call 911.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I get stuff through there occasionally but that tends to be stuff that goes through USPS and if there's a problem there it tends to be USPS

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Might have some firearms for sale in the next fews weeks if my dad's fiancee's kids want me to liquidate their dads stuff.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom