NWI INGO General Post Part 18 - Legal now!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Morning thugs and thugetts.

Sending our best raccoon wishes upon all your north of US30 plague ridden homes.

Air down here is clean, fluffy clouds (not steel mill belches) fill the sky. Looks to be a nice day in the chosen lands of south.

Kozaturf

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 21, 2020
    Westville-ish
    Anyone see where the people in Indy stopping traffic are now doing it with guns in hand?
    Look in the Floyd thread. (Minneapolis thread)

:xmad:

I wonder how this is not "confinement".
    https://codes.findlaw.com/in/title-35-criminal-law-and-procedure/in-code-sect-35-42-3-3.html

They know the average person will not run them down or fight back in any way. With local PD's in big cities all over telling resident's basically "you're on your own" these tools know nobody is coming for them. They think that they can get away with whatever they want. That is until they come up against the wrong person, say someone who knows Castle Doctrine and that is applies to your occupied vehicle.

Feels like dash cams are a necessity if you live or work in a major metro area.

These fools will just keep pushing the limits and getting away with it because of where they are protesting, just about everywhere the really stupid stuff like this happens is run by the Left. The Left typically has that liberal mentality of not offending and being all-inclusive, that's great but in this case it's not the way to deal with this issue.

You want to protest, no problem. Your protest crosses the street travelling from A to B, no problem. Protesting is your right and protected by the First Amendment. It is absolutely not your right to threaten or detain me or my family because you are exercising that right. If you do, we have an Amendment for that Two.

larcat

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 27, 2020
    NWI
    Thanks for the heads-up on Copper Custom -- using them as incoming FFL, very reasonable prices. Also, they have lots of stuff instock including ammo and some 22s someone would actually like owning. Mostly EBRs, bunch of SBS. Nice folks very good customer service so far.

probably autocorrected but what is house of lords? nvrmnd, google just brought it up. I had no idea it existed. thanks
    sheepdog armory- crown point
    south county guns-schererville
    jerry's gun shop-renssalear
    westforth's-gary3
    copper custom armament-valpo

all decent shop's

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Thanks for the heads-up on Copper Custom -- using them as incoming FFL, very reasonable prices. Also, they have lots of stuff instock including ammo and some 22s someone would actually like owning. Mostly EBRs, bunch of SBS. Nice folks very good customer service so far.
    Did you buy us anything good?

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I always send my transfers to Copper Custom. $25 and I've heard it's free if you're a Patreon with Military Arms Channel.

Actaeon should stay away, they specialize in higher end stuff so it's far too easy to be tempted into dropping a bunch of money on a shiny new gun. At least if he brings Pete the place is small enough to not get too distracted and he can stop you.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I always send my transfers to Copper Custom. $25 and I've heard it's free if you're a Patreon with Military Arms Channel.

Actaeon should stay away, they specialize in higher end stuff so it's far too easy to be tempted into dropping a bunch of money on a shiny new gun. At least if he brings Pete the place is small enough to not get too distracted and he can stop you.

:bat:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom