• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Silver

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2012
    Thanks. Im keeping upbeat, already beat it down twice, and heck, other people can beat it, so I can too.

I'm not giving you much of a choice but to beat it, yet again.... Who else is going to teach me and take me to more meet and shoots? You've got this fight Hun.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    It is with a heavy heart that I announce great sadness today. *shrugs shoulders and tilts head down

Today for the first time, I Sadclownwp will be letting go of one of my beloved M&P9's. She has come of age and now must move on to a new shooter. But today is not just a day of great sadness, but a day of Joy as well, for yesterday I placed a M&P9 VTAC on hold at Blythes.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    It is with a heavy heart that I announce great sadness today. *shrugs shoulders and tilts head down

Today for the first time, I Sadclownwp will be letting go of one of my beloved M&P9's. She has come of age and now must move on to a new shooter. But today is not just a day of great sadness, but a day of Joy as well, for yesterday I placed a M&P9 VTAC on hold at Blythes.

Because painting a plastic child's toy "flat dark earth" will make it tacti-cool :laugh:

It also makes it blend in with poo :poop:

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI

Not too bad looking for an M&P.
    9A76C9DB-943C-4EB4-B6AA-01E1B6B13DE8-1089-000001EBF7A08F27.jpg

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Oh it is not the color, it is the sights you want. Fiber optic sights on top of Tritium night nights. They are awesome, and always bright no matter what condition. And for the price i'm getting it for, I could not turn it down. Now all I have to do is sell my SKS and my 9mm RIA 1911 to fund another purchase.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Lol, I'm watching American Guns right now. Never bothered to watch this before. Greatest comedy on tv today. He tried to sell a Springfield 1911 for $3k

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Because painting a plastic child's toy "flat dark earth" will make it tacti-cool :laugh:

It also makes it blend in with poo :poop:

It actually has some amazing sights on it. Wish they would come out for the rest of the pistols. Has both night sights and Fiber on it for the day light.
    Viking Tactics, Inc.
    Oh, and here is a new M&P coming out, pretty nice job on this, get some of those V Tech sights on it, and Id be good to go.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5yeJEkvBbU&feature=plcp

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Lol, I'm watching American Guns right now. Never bothered to watch this before. Greatest comedy on tv today. He tried to sell a Springfield 1911 for $3k

Wow, must have been on sale, from the prices they usually have. I would make him cry on national Television trying to sell me something that at those prices.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Wow, must have been on sale, from the prices they usually have. I would make him cry on national Television trying to sell me something that at those prices.

That would be quality programming! :lmfao:

And I didn't say it before, but you are in my thoughts!

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    I just put up my SKS in the classifieds, but I am having trouble putting up my RIA 9mm 1911. I've attempted to put it up twice, and both times, I end up just saying i'm going to keep it.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    That would be quality programming! :lmfao:

And I didn't say it before, but you are in my thoughts!

Well, since cell phones have internet, i would look up on the site the actual price, then make sure the world seen how hes ripping people off, then make fun of him, make him cry. Although, im sure they will edit that out, haha.

Thanks, Ill be ok, range therapy helped last time, figuring it will again this time. Sorry couldnt make the party, was another bad day and was having some trouble. One day, Im hoping to get back into fighting shape again.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Well, since cell phones have internet, i would look up on the site the actual price, then make sure the world seen how hes ripping people off, then make fun of him, make him cry. Although, im sure they will edit that out, haha.

Thanks, Ill be ok, range therapy helped last time, figuring it will again this time. Sorry couldnt make the party, was another bad day and was having some trouble. One day, Im hoping to get back into fighting shape again.

Lol, look up the Bud's price.

"$3000, really? I can have this same gun without your ugly logo engraved on it by next Wednesday for $800 from Budsgu...*video cuts out*

:laugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom