• Status
    Not open for further replies.

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    Good job ... still ... the highly vaunted (in our mind) INGO can only muster 35 signatures. :rolleyes:

The anti's had over a thousand on their petition within an hour. Our petition has been up for almost 24 hours and we have 35.

Our forefathers were able to muster 10,000 men in 24 hours to surround Boston on April 19-20, 1775 without the aid of facebook, Skype, 4G networks, cell phones, email, cable tv, radio, etc. ... we can't get more than 35 gun owners to reach past their fat behinds to sign a stupid petition. But hey ... who's winning the game? Is Honey Boo Boo on yet?

Over 25k members here and most don't care.

Now if it was put in the classifieds, that would be something.

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    Yeah, but most wouldn't have 50 posts and they'd just complain about INGO.

When I first realized that the "gun community" was the same as the rest of the population I was disappointed. Now everytime I try to get people to write their reps with no luck, my previous feelings are vindicated.

(Written in Orlando, by a pool on vacation) I can still work for gun rights on my time off down here in 70 degrees.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Well, since I have some unexpected time off this week, I plan on stopping at the clubhouse tomorrow. I have an investigation on Wednesday at 1300. After that ill hopefully be back to work Saturday. It usually takes 10 days after the investigation for them to decide punishment. Maybe I'll be able to work while they decide. Maybe not... :dunno:

Either way mylans for a celebratory God of Fire on New Years probably ain't gonna happen. And since the investigation will find me guilty, no back pay in my future. Oh well.

Time to not spend money on anything not necessary. What the future holds, only time will tell.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    That's what I'm thinking. But you never know anymore. They pulled someone out of retirement for situations like this, and he's in charge of my investigation. Lets just say he isn't looking to make any friends.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    From many family members working there, the Railroad can be kinda funny most of the time... Good luck Andy...

WD, I got use to the whole nobody cares thing years ago... now if you get in the middle of thier football game and turn prohibition back on so they can't get thier beer for the game tonight... now your gonna see some upset people... Just saying...

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    WD, I got use to the whole nobody cares thing years ago... now if you get in the middle of thier football game and turn prohibition back on so they can't get thier beer for the game tonight... now your gonna see some upset people... Just saying...

You reap what you sow. I'm not looking forward to what will happen to guns, but gun owners deserve it for their apathy.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Well I went through that whole AW Ban last time and guess what I'm not playing that game twice... I'm saying NO to thier Ban. My life and my families lives are too important to me to let them make me a victim...

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Over 25k members here and most don't care.

Now if it was put in the classifieds, that would be something.

Most of us see those online petitions as useless.
    I'll write members of congress, senate, president.
    This hasn't changed that. I've written for 20 years. Just because everyone isn't on the newfangled electronic forms, don't get all upset.
    Been dealing with this crap my whole life.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom