• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Other than the fact that its "Theft of time" and "inattention to duty" "acts of insubordination" and "Failure/refusal to perform assigned tasks"... Nothing.
    They only run for like 5 minutes a charge. I always thought non-smokers got screwed at work.

Don't forget to vote on your favorite gun shop, link below. It will be hard to convince the bosses to do another INGO Shoot if we can't muster more than 3 votes.

Ya, ya. I voted. When's the next shoot? :D

Anyone got a spare samsung 2GB 2Rx8 PC2-6400U-666-12-E3 they dont need?

Why so specific?

Man I'm bummed out right now, my wife just called me and told me something is wrong with my dog :( he keeps falling over and can't walk. She sent me a 5 second video she took before she realized he wasn't just being weird and something was wrong :( I guess he's laying down just shaking now. Anyone have any ideas? Vet I called said maybe a seizure but she no idea, worst part is I'm stuck at work for another hour...
    One of my dogs did that. We changed his food from Beneful, it never happened again. Hope he's okay.

Blackhawks are looking good! :rockwoot:

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    If we could just get everyone to vote, we could blow past Bradis. Or at least put a good amount of distance between Blythes and the 3rd place store.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Andy, fixed it...

Jedi, that is quite interesting... HHmmmm gonna speak to my Body Painter about a new idea...

Sadclown, Full spring kits from CZ for the DW15 revolvers are like 27.00 .... PM me as I'm getting ready to put a order in for psare parts and I could include yours if you like...

Gerominojoe, your a party pooper aren't you ? Heck it's a security job, probably midnights... you know how many nights I had to show up when I was working security because the guys wouldn't even show up for work... The outfit I worked for wouldn't fire the guys either... heck I worked a construction site for 3 days straight one time... cause no one would show up to work....

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Andy, fixed it...

Jedi, that is quite interesting... HHmmmm gonna speak to my Body Painter about a new idea...

Sadclown, Full spring kits from CZ for the DW15 revolvers are like 27.00 .... PM me as I'm getting ready to put a order in for psare parts and I could include yours if you like...

Gerominojoe, your a party pooper aren't you ? Heck it's a security job, probably midnights... you know how many nights I had to show up when I was working security because the guys wouldn't even show up for work... The outfit I worked for wouldn't fire the guys either... heck I worked a construction site for 3 days straight one time... cause no one would show up to work....

I don't have the gun yet, soon though, very soon I'm going to lay it away.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom