• Status
    Not open for further replies.

ROLEXrifleman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    NW Indiana
    I just read a post by one of you guys about Blythes and the connection between both stores. Is there a connection or is it one of those torn family situations where one has nothing to do with the other except when it comes to the name?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I am refusing to vote for Blythes. I know there is only a limited connection between Valpo and Griffith, but until they start standing up for their local patrons they wont get any more of my business. I understand some accessories and things being a bit higher than online, and I'm willing to pay a little more for instant gratification, but now that they are jacking the prices way up, I refuse. I would rather them always be out of stock at "normal" prices because they are selling it before I can get it, than to see them giving into the panic.

I know, capitalism at it's best I suppose, but support your local gun community. $39.99 for RUSTED, BEAT UP, CRAPPY, USGI mags is NOT supporting your local community.

My :twocents:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DksSPZTZES0
    :D

No problem bud

You are an Andrew? :dunno: :nono: you are sadclown. :)

For those interested, and not doing anything. LadyGhost is in the hospital in Hobart (St Mary's) and I'm sure she would love to see someone other than MY ugly mug. So if any of you feel inclined to, feel free to stop and visit.

Michelle Dotson
    Room 314 3West

(Why do i get the feeling she is going to KILL me for this?? LOL)

She better not until you pay for your bullets. :rofl:

I didn't want to step on our dear gang leaders toes, I may tonight if I can get home at a decent hour.

I have been very busy this week at the earliest I can get to it would be this weekend. It is about 53 PM with 5 members per PM.

Note that if I send it it will be as follows:

Hey NWI INGOers

Did you know that INGO is running a contest for the best Indiana Local Gun Shop? It's on round 2 already and we have 1 NWI store in the running along with several others in the northern part of the state.

Take a bit of time and go vote for whatever your favorite store may be.

Link here:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ingo_indiana_gun_shop_of_the_year_2012_a.html

----

Yes I personally voted for Blythes but as unoffical NWI INGO Coordinator I don't feel right telling the members to vote for our regional store or any store in particular. I need to keep that separation of favoritism out of the equation.

Now you sadclown don't have this issue since you do work for that store.

It only takes about 30 mins to PM all the group.

I just read a post by one of you guys about Blythes and the connection between both stores. Is there a connection or is it one of those torn family situations where one has nothing to do with the other except when it comes to the name?

I don't personally know but it seems like the stores don't talk to each other nor have coordination among them. Suspect that at one point it was different perhaps when the dad was in charge? :dunno: I think once the brother's took over they both are on different planes of field. But not sure.

The atmosphere in Valpo is much friendlier than at Griffith. I did experience a bad incident at Griffith way before I came to INGO and before I even owned a gun. But I suspect it was more me than them but not sure. I got a different vibe at Valpo and that is where I ended up buying my rifles from.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    I will say this...

Griffith- No P99 in stock, but $720 when they do get it in stock

later that SAME day....

Valpo- P99, $599, in stock, in my holster 15 mins later

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    I'm sure the distributors will raise their prices now that they have depleted inventories, IF the suppliers raise them, but it shouldn't jump 500%. I would be willing to guess a 15% increase or something to that nature. Granted I don't know for sure, but this is from my own experience working for a distributor in a different industry

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Just got a reply to one of the many emails I've sent out.

"Andrew, Thank you for your email. I do too and I will not support legislation that restricts the 2nd Amendment rights of Hoosiers. Senator Landske"

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    All I know about the 2 stores is that sometimes we do ship things to Griffith, but prices do vary between the stores. Different brothers own different stores. I can't speak for Griffith.

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    Well...Actaeon277 stopped by the hospital tonight and spent a while visiting with both LadyGhost and myself. It was a nice visit. As for her killing me. I doubt it. I mean she just had urge ray on her knee and can't run that fast......YET. LMAO!!

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    So what are your 30rd usgi mags going for?

39.99 or 3/$100?

We don't have anymore at the valpo store. We had them at 29.99 till they were gone after the very last shipment we got, cause our distributor raised his price. Now we have no more. No idea when we will get more either.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    I put a Dan Wesson 715 revolver on layaway today. It had a trigger job done to it, and it is the most accurate revolver I have ever shot. Makes the 686 performance center feel like a retarded monkey built it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom