• Status
    Not open for further replies.

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    the CPT show is anarchy as is... and everybody stinks int here.... some of those old timers need to wash their ass and beards better..... yuck
    Well if that aint the truth. :puke:

Anyone know of any reasonable deals on a good condition used Glock 17 or 19. Either in a store, or private sale. Would prefer used, but good price on new would do if now used available.

Have you checked out Westforth in GI?

really cool folks there

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I was just in Westforth (I think its Calumet Township, not Gary).
    They had a better selection than some of the other stores. Not Great, but Good.
    I think they get forgotten and overlooked.
    Its only 7 blocks from me.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Going cross-eyed now

So, I've been data-mining all morning for a research project for school. Looking at census data from 1940-1980 (all in pdf) is a good way to go blind...

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Is everyone looking forward to the Valentines day shoot at Blythes?

Yes, Silver and I are both looking forward to the night of shooting by candlelight. Just kidding, although we are both looking forward to it, and cannot wait to see everyone else again.
    Well, Actaeon and myself will be hitting up both gun shows today, so I will update later tonight with a report on them both. Sure they will both be the same as usual. CP will have a ton there, but same things over and over. Schererville will be nicer, but a lot less there. Might have a couple deals, we are going to be looking for magazines for Black Betty as well as my new pistol, or seeing what mags it takes. Getting the new Sig M11A1. Has on the handgrips P228, but magazine says P229, and I already have 5 for the P228, so it will be interesting to say the least.

Soupcan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    So the Crown Point show was ridiculous crowded and I didn't see any great deals. Went to the show in Schererville and it was still kind of crowded but prices weren't being completely gouged.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom