• Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Fightbook is for when it's too cold to make it out to a firing range and you really want to let all your frustrations go wild... LOL...

If your actually on a computer on the internet your just looking for privacy issues, just saying...

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Just got a counter offer on one of my offers from another INGO member who is trying to sell at a super-inflated price. I made a reasonable offer of $150 for a lower, I'm already on a waiting list to get the identical lower for $99. He has his listed at $275. Blythe's in Griffith has RRA lowers (different brand) for $199.

His counter offer, $250 and I drive to Indy. WTF?

I've not seen a standard forged mil-spec lower OVER $200 pretty much anywhere recently. Oh sure, there was a 'peak panic' price, but that ended weeks ago.

Last edited:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    :laugh: you should report that for bumping the thread before 24 hours.

Nah, I'm not trying to cause trouble.

But I'm willing to pay a reasonable price. Heck there are lowers sitting in the case at Blyths for only a few bucks more than my initial offer. Heck I agreed to drive all the way to Lafayette to meet the guy, that is more than 1/2 way.

Not my fault he paid too much for his lower and now is trying to sell it for way more than is reasonable.

Heck its just a Spikes lower. Its only 'mil-spec' and not any better. Mil-spec simply means the LOWEST STANDARDS have been met to be acceptable. I have other lowers that are built to higher standards, why would I over pay for a lower grade lower . . . just because he overpaid I am supposed to do the same :dunno:

Hey, the guy speculated. No different than buying Technology Stocks just before the tech bubble burst. No different than paying inflated prices for a house just before the housing bubble burst. He lost. Not my fault. I'll help him cut his losses, but not give away my life savings.

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    Melensdad I have the same lower I have been sitting on for about two years... If you need it and can replace it when yours comes in it is yours... No money changes hands.. I can't use it right now but don't want to NOT have it in the future. So if you need it now and can replace it later let me know.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Melensdad I have the same lower I have been sitting on for about two years... If you need it and can replace it when yours comes in it is yours... No money changes hands.. I can't use it right now but don't want to NOT have it in the future. So if you need it now and can replace it later let me know.
    I am in no rush. I've got several other lowers, and enough parts to keep me busy for a while. But thanks. :yesway:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Fyi

Tsa and officer chompy are at the downtown chicago millenium station right now.
    Chompy is sniffing anyone he can get close to while the tsa leos in swat uniforms are just milling around.

Leaving the city asap jedi is. =)

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Fyi

Tsa and officer chompy are at the downtown chicago millenium station right now.
    Chompy is sniffing anyone he can get close to while the tsa leos in swat uniforms are just milling around.

Leaving the city asap jedi is. =)

Ah poop. Really? I hope they cut that :poop: out before I get there.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Take the side tunnel that goes via the parking garage and you should be fine. I had to double back out of the station to do that to avoid them.

Why the avoidance?

tumblr_lj778hy66c1qcdic6o1_500.png

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I don't fear those guys, but by not being around them I save them from my foul mouth and rhetoric about them being my employees and I won't be molested by my employees... I'm quite loud when provoked, otherwise I'm silent as a lamb...

Michigan City PD was doing those stops last night too...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom