Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Are you a dragon fighter? Can I see the fire video?

No, not a dragon fighter. I was trying to find the isolation valve to stop the natural gas. A small fire had melted a rubber hose, that was hooked up to a torpedo heater. The hose then dumped natural gas into the smal fire.
    We had the fire down to embers and I ran in to find the valve.
    I was a little too slow.

I wish I could get a copy of the fire video. US Steel gets real funny about that though. Industrial Espionage and all that.

There's quite a few accidents out there I'd like to get a copy of.

shortkyle

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 27, 2013
    Chesterton, IN
    Really? That would be awesome! I'm in Portage (just off 20). Just curious, how would you fix it? I know a muffler shop would probably take the flanges off and replace them, but that seems a lot easier to do if the exhaust is removed from the car. Thats why I was either going to drill them or weld it up (then I decided welding under car may not be great idea)

I'll just drill the bolts out. As for the AC problem, the thermostat could be an issue. I'd just check it for leaks using soapy water. Anything that is designed to be pressurized will blow bubbles if there is supposed to be pressure kept in it. Shoot me a PM with your email/phone number. I'm home up until 2 pm today then have other plans later.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Ok INGO, I'd like to hear about any products that you would like Blythes to start carrying and why.

Send me a PM with your answers.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Bulk packs of 22LR for $14. :D

Do you guys have the KNS(?) front site posts for ar? I have them, but every shop should have better fsp available. The stock ones are no fun.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Sadclown....

The AT4 would be cool.... if were gonna have to pay extreme amounts of money for a small amount of rounds might as well get something with a bit more down range effect...

The 22LR bulk packs at real prices... 15.00....

and my wife wants a Sub2000 in 9mm that takes Beretta 92FS mags... yes they do make one of these, again at a real price not this trumped up out of this world pricing that the dealers market is pushing on us... Most of the manufacturers haven't raised thier prices, they just can't produce the product fast enough...

Oh, maybe a KelTec PMR30 and some mags for it...

I'd like a 16 inch 357 Rossi 92 lever too... got a western GB shoot this spring...

that is all....

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Well I'm researching the whole 22LR factory thingy... soooo that might happen but it won't be the other guys stuff..... it will be the best bang for a buck.... Gunbunnies branded 22LR blaster packs... Looking for investors now... LOL...

the only Qualk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 29, 2011
    Valpo
    Still looking for suggestions on what Products you guys would like Blythes to start carrying
    More reloading supplies and actual reloading equipment. More aftermarket parts aside from sights(ie triggers,hammers, and other things of this nature)

I will start saving brass gunbunnies ;):ar15:

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    No, not a dragon fighter. I was trying to find the isolation valve to stop the natural gas. A small fire had melted a rubber hose, that was hooked up to a torpedo heater. The hose then dumped natural gas into the smal fire.
    We had the fire down to embers and I ran in to find the valve.
    I was a little too slow.

I wish I could get a copy of the fire video. US Steel gets real funny about that though. Industrial Espionage and all that.

There's quite a few accidents out there I'd like to get a copy of.
    I know a former fire fighter on fire watch at a local steel mill for a welder and was told, he wasn't watching the welder and next thing you know, flames were everywhere.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom