• Status
    Not open for further replies.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    :yesway: I'm not sure how it works, but seems easy enough. This is my first time finding anything, I try to search it every year.

Problem is I don't have anything linking me to one of the old addresses. It was a 6mo rental in college. That was the bigger of the two as well. Hmmmm.....

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I got $0 ... :(

Shut up Jedi!

Oh don't worry Jedi is in the same boat but on the other hand that means you and Jedi are smarter than these INGOers!
    y u say? Cause we never left money behind to the State or some company that we worked for in the past.
    So why these INGOers will claim this money now, they gave an interest free loan to either the state or whatever company owed it to them.
    In addition come tax time BOTH the feds and the state will consider this INCOME and they will get taxed on it!

So the joke is on them!
    So do you know what they are?
    il_fullxfull.365342612_k1ud.jpg

:rofl:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Jedi's thought processor is going to explode when he finds out I didn't get anything either.

Why would it explode?

BTW in Jedi's case it's more likely cause Jedi moved around so much and has worked very little in the state of Indiana.
    But just to be sure I'm going to check the states I have worked in the past to see if they have any of Jedi's money.
    Doubt it however due to my main employer.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Based on the article it looks like a Ruger 10/22 would be a banned rifle. :faint:
    Looks like a Glock 17, a Beretta 92, Browning HP, CZ 75b, Sigs, HKs, SW M&P, Springfields XDm, etc etc etc would also all be banned as Assault weapons.

.... or handgun that is capable of accepting a detachable magazine and has at least one military feature; any shotgun that is capable of accepting a detachable magazine, has at least one military feature, or has a fixed capacity of more than five rounds; and any weapon with a fixed magazine of more than 15 rounds.
    We really need to see that actual wording of the law, not the wording of the article. Until I see the actual law I will be afraid to take anything more expensive than a Kel Tec P3at into the city.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Looks like a Glock 17, a Beretta 92, Browning HP, CZ 75b, Sigs, HKs, SW M&P, Springfields XDm, etc etc etc would also all be banned as Assault weapons.

We really need to see that actual wording of the law, not the wording of the article. Until I see the actual law I will be afraid to take anything more expensive than a Kel Tec P3at into the city.

well a kel tec with 1 in the chamber was all that was needed by .... :whistle:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    aaaaahhhhh
    a fresh shaved face is ssssooooo nice!
    only took 4 passes with 2 razors to get a nice baby bottom feel that is only going to last a few hours cause bye the time i wake up to go to work its gonna be rough again :xmad:

wwwwwhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyy why cant i get that disorder where ones hair falls out and does not grow again on my face! i really hate having to shave.

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    aaaaahhhhh
    a fresh shaved face is ssssooooo nice!
    only took 4 passes with 2 razors to get a nice baby bottom feel that is only going to last a few hours cause bye the time i wake up to go to work its gonna be rough again :xmad:

wwwwwhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyy why cant i get that disorder where ones hair falls out and does not grow again on my face! i really hate having to shave.

Solution: don't shave.

Do you work with chemicals or infectious agents? If no, why do you need to shave?

Also, this (totally unrelated to current topic): http://lego.gizmodo.com/

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    I didn't see anything today, but honestly I was only there for about an hour, didn't look in the back, and forgot to ask!!!

I was too busy eating homemade pickles that one of the guys brought in.
    That's fine, just lmk when ya see it.
    I might swing by quick Friday morning, what time do ya open?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom