• Status
    Not open for further replies.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Today I attained a small personal victory. The first time I met Lonehoosier at a Meet and Shoot, I told him that someday I would get him off the glock bandwagon. Today I was able to get him to take her first step.

On a side note... Mrs. Lonehoosier said I was no longer allowed to speak to or look at Lonehoosier when he was in Blythes. I have not been threatened like that by a woman in quite some time.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Today I attained a small personal victory. The first time I met Lonehoosier at a Meet and Shoot, I told him that someday I would get him off the glock bandwagon. Today I was able to get him to take her first step.

On a side note... Mrs. Lonehoosier said I was no longer allowed to speak to or look at Lonehoosier when he was in Blythes. I have not been threatened like that by a woman in quite some time.

There's still texting and email.

ironSY395

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 31, 2013
    Valpo
    Hey question for anyone and everyone. Does anybody have a connection with a group buy on MRE's any kind will do. If so could we put together enough orders to make it reasonable for everyone involved price wise. I would definitely be in for a couple of boxes if it was under $55 a box. Let me know or post it up here and ill see it.

cyprant

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 13, 2011
    North Georgia
    $55 a box is lower than I have seen in a long time... I think I just paid $60 case on a group buy earlier this year. These were purchased direct from the manufacturer and 2 full pallets were bought and picked up by the group buy admin.

ironSY395

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 31, 2013
    Valpo
    $55 a box is lower than I have seen in a long time... I think I just paid $60 case on a group buy earlier this year. These were purchased direct from the manufacturer and 2 full pallets were bought and picked up by the group buy admin.

Well $5 wont hurt that much but thats about as high as I would like to go. And if the expiration date is 6 years from 2012-2013 . So where did you pick for the manufacturer

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I don't ride I wagons, but I've got a gen2 g17 with 10's of 1000's of round through it with no malfunctions of ANY kind on any kind of ammo.

I need a CZ-75 12 round sub compact mag that fits a sphinx AT2000H.
    OK, I found a brand new one in the MecGar package. The package says its for a CZ 75 COMPACT.

I will have it at the cigar lounge about 11am Monday morning. Not sure if you have plans for Monday, but I'll probably be at the cigar lounge from 11am to 3pm, give or take.

Pit Stop Smoke Shop's 1101 Cigar Lounge
    1101 W Lincoln Hwy
    Schererville, IN​

If you can show up then we can meet up.

If you can't and show up some other time/some other day then the magazine will be behind the front counter and you'll have to ask the clerk for it. He or she will let you see it. You can slip it out of the package, try it in your gun, if it fits you can pay the clerk. They will get the money to me. Current price is just over $30 each, plus shipping, but I know I didn't pay that much. I'll take $27.

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    Bend Of The River Conservation Club three gun is September 29th. For anyone who attends or plans to attend, check the date that you have and make sure that you go on the right date. Since this one is close to the end of the month, I may be able to make it out there. I should be out of stitches by then and if I am able to drive I would say that I am able to shoot. Probably wont move too fast but as long as I am out if crutches I think I can do it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom