• Status
    Not open for further replies.

PX4me

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2013
    Dyer
    Sorry PX4me, I knew I forgot some People...

Only because you haven't met me yet.

She painted behind the mirror, but missed behind the door . . . because it was open???

I'm surprised there are question marks there.

Someone shoot me.

I'd have to say you came to the right place! :ingo:

But good luck finding someone to do it! It's more fun hearing the marital tidbits if you asked me. :):

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    His property is in Crete.
    I would have an Ar-15 with 30 round mags and an M&P 9 full size with 17 rounds mags.

Sorry forgot to mention that.

Crete is in WILL COUNTY so you will have to look up gun restrictions for that county. I don't think you will have any trouble with an AR + mags in Will, but you should double check.

It's more fun hearing the marital tidbits if you asked me. :):
    Doesn't feel like fun to me :n00b:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    So since it did NOT rain on Project Applessed in Lake Village this wekeend. :xmad: That leavs us with 2 optons.
    1) GG gets to test the new jedi rain gear @ melensdad's place
    2) the snob gets to test the gear by tossing him into the K river

Hum... which one? :0

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    So since it did NOT rain on Project Applessed in Lake Village this wekeend. :xmad: That leavs us with 2 optons.
    1) GG gets to test the new jedi rain gear @ melensdad's place
    2) the snob gets to test the gear by tossing him into the K river

Hum... which one? :0

Why would I want to toss Melensdad into the river? :dunno:

It's your gear. I think you should be the one getting tossed into the river ... followed closely by your rain gear.
    :laugh:

koutsevil

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    San Pierre, IN
    [QUOTE

It's your gear. I think you should be the one getting tossed into the river ... followed closely by your rain gear.
    :laugh:[/QUOTE]

^^^^This^^^^
    Not too closely!

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    How about we toss the rain gear in first . . . then we toss in Jedi . . . Jedi can swim to the rain gear, put it on, and if he crawls out of the river wet then we know that the rain gear didn't work.

No need to go all the way to the Kankakee river when West Creek is in my back field. There is a nice little bridge we can throw him off so we know he lands in the middle.

koutsevil

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    San Pierre, IN
    How about we toss the rain gear in first . . . then we toss in Jedi . . . Jedi can swim to the rain gear, put it on, and if he crawls out of the river wet then we know that the rain gear didn't work.

No need to go all the way to the Kankakee river when West Creek is in my back field. There is a nice little bridge we can throw him off so we know he lands in the middle.

I like this even more!

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    :faint:

remember that one time at band... oh wait wrong group.
    the reason wd needs to test it is cause the snob is the tester. just like when jedi loaded the first .45 reloads and gave them to wd to test in jedi's 1911. :whistle:

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Saw a new Doc today about ankle. No work. Go for another MRI Wednesday just to conform what he thinks is a tear in lower ankle. Continue PT for now and wait an see. Should know more by Friday. It's not looking good :( Six weeks of PT for nothing. The Doc said where this tear may be at, that the MRI won't be able to pick it up. He would have done nothing different than the other doctor. It's just my luck. The new Doc still wants me to do normal activity just in case he's wrong but he's 90% sure it's a tear.

Raitekk

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   1
    Mar 9, 2013
    Northwest Indiana
    Crete is in WILL COUNTY so you will have to look up gun restrictions for that county. I don't think you will have any trouble with an AR + mags in Will, but you should double check.

I know for a fact that I couldn't bring my handgun because of not being 21.

the only thing I can find that could keep me from going into Will County, IL at all with my rifle, is what I read on the NRA-ILA page for illinois and the Illinois state police page, that is the following:

NON-RESIDENTS
    A non-resident is permitted to possess a firearm without a FOID if it is unloaded and enclosed in a case, or if the nonresident is:
    • Hunting and has a non-resident hunting license, while in an area where hunting is permitted.
    On a target range recognized by the Department of State Police.
    • At a gun show recognized by the Department of State Police.
    • Currently licensed or registered to possess a firearm in his state of residence.

would FFL property recognized by state police?
    I am gonna try calling and asking.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    The answer to this is 'yes'. This is what I had with my ankle last year. In some cases it will heal by itself. Surgery is usually the last option....

Greg, stop trying to make this "all about you." We don't care how much pain you were in. This is about Jay. Unlike our general feelings of malfeasance toward you, we all actually LIKE Jay. This is about him and his injury. I feel his pain. Go back in your hole.

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    Greg, stop trying to make this "all about you." We don't care how much pain you were in. This is about Jay. Unlike our general feelings of malfeasance toward you, we all actually LIKE Jay. This is about him and his injury. I feel his pain. Go back in your hole.

This coming from a man that had to downgrade from a REAL gun (.45) to a pop gun (9mm) because shooting the REAL gun hurt his hands....:laugh:

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    And what if it is a tear?

Do tears heal or is surgery required?
    If it is a tear its surgery. Six weeks in a boot and then six weeks of PT
    The impression that I got was, where the tear maybe at will not heal on its own unless they put me in a cast for six weeks with no leg movement, so basically bed rest and there's no guarantees that that will work. I don't want to wait that long with a 50/50 chance.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom