• Status
    Not open for further replies.

BrinNutz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 26, 2012
    SBN
    Heyo...newbie jumping in on the NWI thread. I see a lot of talk about drinks and cigars. Think we will get along just fine.

I totally misread your name the first time...I thought it said BraMedic. I lol'd, then I :( because I reread it.

Last edited:

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Ok. But you have to put this pic in front of you.
    laura-prepon_59148.jpg

And confession will be a problem. Local priest in the area have an agreement to forgive me, if I stop visiting and causing their churches to burst into flames.
    I dunno who she is, but she's pretty hot...so, ok. I can handle her pic in front of me.
    Heck, since I know you have a thing for redheads Larry, I'll do my best to get her to the clubhouse.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    [STRIKE]@ All: I might need some local transportation help today. PM me for details if you might be able to help.[/STRIKE] Covered for now, thanks all! :)

@ Melensdad: You have no idea how much your story just irritates the snot out of me. Just another example of the nanny state helping you out for your own good. You know, because you and your customers are wholly incapable of making any decisions for yourselves. You're just part of the unwashed masses of uneducated illiterates that need to be gently (at first) cared for by your overlords.

It may be "just a stupid rule" but heaven help you if you violate it. "You filthy, nasty, doughnut eating smoker, you! Obey or we will shut you down!"
    I agree 100%. I am so tired of the .gov passing law after law telling us how to live our lives.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Hey Bradmedic where are you from and where do you work

Hammond. I work from anywhere (set up to do everything remotely) for a CA based company that does electronic billing and old school print and mail as well, as a project manager for software implementation. Job is kinda nerdy.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Hammond. I work from anywhere (set up to do everything remotely) for a CA based company that does electronic billing and old school print and mail as well, as a project manager for software implementation. Job is kinda nerdy.

YES!!!! YES!!! YES!!!
    We have another thug among our mix!!! :woot: :woot:
    Down with your SOUTH of US-30 rednecks!!!!

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    BTW bradmedic04 here is the lingo/voting order for NWI INGO. ;)
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break-room/106004-nwi-ingo-general-post-84.html#post2707263

Also my first link in my sig has our 'mailing list/social group' to keep you up to date on the events that occur around here.

@melensdad
    Do you have the next cigcar night date yet? I need to open the poll for the NOV Meet & Shoot and plan on spamming the group with that info, the OCT Meet & Shoot, the NOV Appleseed event and yours as well.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    YES!!!! YES!!! YES!!!
    We have another thug among our mix!!! :woot: :woot:
    Down with your SOUTH of US-30 rednecks!!!!

And here I thought I was going to have to make up something about being an American first.... and a resident of anywhere else second to be vague enough and get my prize.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    And here I thought I was going to have to make up something about being an American first.... and a resident of anywhere else second to be vague enough and get my prize.

:facepalm:
    I see we have a lot to teach you still. You want to be a corrupt democrat from LAKE county Indiana* first and foremost.
    We need to stick together to impose a new SOUTH of US-30 county ammo tax. For each round them rednecks shoot on their property they need to give us 5 rounds as a tax. :rofl:

*The only real Indiana residents live in corrupt Lake county BTW. :faint:

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    :facepalm:
    I see we have a lot to teach you still. You want to be a corrupt democrat from LAKE county Indiana* first and foremost.
    We need to stick together to impose a new SOUTH of US-30 county ammo tax. For each round them rednecks shoot on their property they need to give us 5 rounds as a tax. :rofl:

*The only real Indiana residents live in corrupt Lake county BTW. :faint:
    <typing response on my free Obamaphone>
    Lake county isn't corrupt. That's a myth.
    <falls out of chair laughing, heads to hospital to cash in on free obamacare>

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom