• Status
    Not open for further replies.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Went to see the Doc today and got some good news. Theirs no tears or fractures in my ankle. Now the bad news, he still wants to scope it and clean out some of the old injures and inflammation that maybe causing my discomfort. I should be back to work four to six weeks after surgery but the Doc can't do the scope until November 19, so it's going to be the end of December before I go back to work.

medic6882

Plinker
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Demotte
    let's just say I gave a lot of stuff away to some trust worthy friends. But if it's civil you and pick and choose what you each get otherwise you have to liquidate and split. And length of marriage play a factor to, I was married for 18 years when she filed

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    If you had your guns before you got married, they should be yours. If you acquired them during the marriage, there is the whole 50/50 split thing to take into account.

Make a list of all of your assets and all of your debts then see if you can split it down the middle.

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    If you had your guns before you got married, they should be yours. If you acquired them during the marriage, there is the whole 50/50 split thing to take into account.

Make a list of all of your assets and all of your debts then see if you can split it down the middle.

I would rather just sell everything I think.

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    Ends up the same. Still need to make the lists.

It should only include stuff acquired during the marriage. As young as you are, I can't imagine there is that much.

House couple of guns car truck tools....lots of tools etc. But Im 99% positive the only thing as of now shes going to try and get is guns and my son.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    I have room in the safe if your guys happen to wander off and need some shelter....

Honestly though, hope you can get out alive, and if you do need anything, don't hesitate to ask.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    @ Melensdad

I came across this today. He does a pretty good explanation of what we talked about recently. He does a ton of instruction and this is the method he teaches for women or anyone with diminished upper body strength. The people that taught me a long time ago (Midwest Training Group) instruct all students to use this method ... male or female regardless of size/strength. An added point that the video doesn't cover that was emphasized at MTG was that this method also keeps the firearm pointed downrange. Something that can not be said for the "opposing press at the chest" method, especially with weaker individuals (muzzle tends to drift inward). The point I couldn't make clear when I was explaining it to you and my friend was the "rock the shoulders" part. I'm dogmatic about only a few things. This isn't one of the them. I'm only posting this since you asked me why I teach this way and I wanted to share.

[video=youtube;saxHFKDKk0I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature&v=saxHFKDKk0I[/video]

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    If I may ask, why does she want the guns so bad? Most women just want the house the kids and the Cash! :dunno:

If you can't/don't want to answer, I understand!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom