• Status
    Not open for further replies.

baddyna96

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    Demotte, IN.
    And since we're all talking about guns and ammo, does anyone have an old .38 or .357 revolver, smallish, that they would let go for a couple hundred dollars or less? I want something I can keep in the car. Doesn't have to be a Smith or in mint condition; it just has to shoot and not blow up in my hands. I see a bunch of $200 guns on Gunbroker and such, but by the time I pay shipping and FFL (and possibly tax), it's pushing closer to $300.
    You might want to post an ad in the Classified "Want to Buy" section on here.

baddyna96

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    Demotte, IN.
    And since we're all talking about guns and ammo, does anyone have an old .38 or .357 revolver, smallish, that they would let go for a couple hundred dollars or less? I want something I can keep in the car. Doesn't have to be a Smith or in mint condition; it just has to shoot and not blow up in my hands. I see a bunch of $200 guns on Gunbroker and such, but by the time I pay shipping and FFL (and possibly tax), it's pushing closer to $300.
    You might want to post an ad in the Classifieds "Want to Buy" section on here.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I wake up to find that Larry wants to change his name to Cassandra and wax himself smooth :dunno:

If that is what this thread has turned to I may need to take Jedi OFF of my IGNORE LIST in order to inject some intelligent conversation into the thread :rolleyes:

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    Anyone traveling 10 through lake village be careful... There is black ice every where. I can't believe I almost lost it three times trying to slow down... Stupid 4x4... Though it helps braking potential also

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    :woot: just got up and there is more snowone the ground!!
    still not the feets and feets of snow jedi wanted. :(

@larry
    so you have accepted your real name Princess Cassandra or PC for short :)

thoroughbred

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jun 27, 2011
    My houseboat on Lake Michigan
    Jedi! "You are part of the rebel alliance and a traitor!" "Take him away!"

No more snow! I like it too, but only if im on the slopes doing misty and rodeo flips...if you know what that means i doubt it. You probably use it as an excuse to sit inside and play with your (ill show some respect to da pinkfather lol) LEGO bricks! Lol

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Haven't been to a strip club since the last time I was in vegas. Both the girls and the clientele always make me a bit sad.

However, I do agree....boobs.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I love snow.

Took the tractor out, did both of my driveways, part of the road, a couple neighbor's drives. Only came in because my wife asked me to help serve cake at the National Honors Society reception at Lowell H.S. today. Got to clean up a little, I'm already known as the creepy old guy who hangs out at the H.S. in the afternoons.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    here is the boobs cliff wants
    OrangBreasts-300x199.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom