• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    I've had a bad day with it Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, half of Saturday, half of Sunday. Had a decent day Monday, only a few "flare ups" for 10-15 minutes here and there. Right at bedtime, 9am this morning, wham. Whenever it eases up, and I'm about about to doze off, bam, right back.

Called off Wednesday and Thursday last week. My off days are Friday and Saturday. Went in on Sunday because it was ok until I got half way to work, to late late to call off. Last night I felt pretty good. Just broke down and called off today too. Time for another Vicodin and Valium I guess. Then hopefully I'll make it to work the rest of the week and hit the doctor up on Friday for some new meds.

Is it wrong that I actually feel bad calling off, because were so short on people. I hope hope they find someone that can cover for me or else 2 people will get stuck working 12 hr shifts.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    Is it wrong that I actually feel bad calling off, because were so short on people. I hope hope they find someone that can cover for me or else 2 people will get stuck working 12 hr shifts.

Their Railroaders.. They have nothing else to do except wait around their phones 24/7...

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Mmmuuuhhhhaaaaa
    Racoon 2 thought it was over since he damaged the cage.
    But jedi has a new cage, actually Bob will once I'm done with it.
    Hope you like pink on the cage.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Is it one of your brands?

Nope, its made by Brown-Forman, makers of Jack, SoCo, Early Times, Candian Mist, along with others. We don't carry that portfolio. I just know that this years release was unveiled today, which means it should be hitting distributor warehouses by end of the month/early Oct.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Mmmuuuhhhhaaaaa
    Racoon 2 thought it was over since he damaged the cage.
    But jedi has a new cage, actually Bob will once I'm done with it.
    Hope you like pink on the cage.
    I have plenty of green spray paint. I can undo whatever you do. Oh, don't forget my OREOS and PEANUT BUTTER.

Nope, its made by Brown-Forman, makers of Jack, SoCo, Early Times, Candian Mist, along with others. We don't carry that portfolio. I just know that this years release was unveiled today, which means it should be hitting distributor warehouses by end of the month/early Oct.
    What about WIDOW JANE, that is one of my bucket list bourbons. Can't find it anywhere.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    My window in the bedroom doesn't do a real good job of keeping the cold out in the winter so we have enough raccoon pelts sewed together to cover the window and it does a wonderful job of keeping the heat inside through the winter months...

The coyote pelts we turned into fur bathing suits for the GB models in a upcoming poster shot...

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    It's raining again, and I knew that last night from the burning feeling in my left shoulder and back and left foot..... Got to love getting old...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom