Not open for further replies.

medic6882

Plinker
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Demotte
    Hey folks I just wanted to give a little recognition to Greg at South County Guns. I stopped in there last Friday to do a little window shopping and after talking to him for about 15 minutes he gave me an awesome deal on a new 1911. I had my granddaughter with me and she kept dragging me over to the rifle wall and pointing out a pink cricket rifle. I called him up and asked for a price on it and he again amazed me with another unbelievable deal. So now it looks like I'll be picking up 2 new firearms this week.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    They sent me home because I had already taken my ambien and they were afraid they'd need another bed for me when they don't have enough as it is. I may go back in a while. Takes more than ambien to keep me down. :rockwoot:

medic6882

Plinker
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Demotte
    Thanks guys. Preliminary EKG says a-fib. They're going to keep her overnight to run tests.
    Don't get to worried, it's very common with age. It's just an elevated heart rate that is irregular. Usually treated with medications or a pacemaker depending on the severity of it. If you're at St. Anthony in Crown Point , Dr. Gary Brigham is a very good electrophysiology doctor.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    First they said she was in afib, now they say she wasn't. We pointed to the ekg report that says a-fib, and the nurse said it only says that because we told them she had afib when we came in. Um, no. I didn't even know what it was.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Back from hospital. Doctor says it was not a-fib... just palpatations. Now I have to decide whether I want to try to get some sleep and go to work in the morning or use one of my personal days that I will lose at the end of the semester.

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    This is :bs: we got 2"-3" in the grass and almost 2" on roads in CP and it is still snowing like a mother.. :xmad:

Glad things are better qith ur Mom Snap!

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Snap, I hope everything comes out good for you and your mom...

Maddawg138, Those MRAP's are at Merrillville and just recently CP PD also. From a undisclosed source..... Homeland Defense is staging those things all over the country, they deliver them to the dept and show them how to maintain them. Now other than that I don't know for what, I would be less interested if like 80% of our police and FED's were Oath Keepers but such is not the case.... So ya I'm concerned with their presence and I'm not wearing a tin foil hat either...

I woke up early today and still feel like a tank drove over me from this flu thingy but now my Blood sugars dropped and I can stomach solid food I think, well I ate it and it tasted good and it is still in there so I think thats what that means....

Jedi, I'm going to kick you because you been praying to the weather GODS for snow and we have it again... I know you are the blame for this mess....

I got to lay back down.... Later...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom