Not open for further replies.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Been there done that.

Jedi, you are way too uptight, you need to loosen up a bit and stop being so stereotypical. I'm going to take you to a EOTWAWKI class up in gary that's run by islams. That'll show you whats up.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Been there done that.

Jedi, you are way too uptight, you need to loosen up a bit and stop being so stereotypical. I'm going to take you to a EOTWAWKI class up in gary that's run by islams. That'll show you whats up.

:laugh::laugh:
    Rest assure my wrnf that YOU, melensdad, joe, GB, & all the rest of the NWI INGO losers I'll be dragging you kicking & screaming to that class when it comes again in 2012. :D

BTW I grew up in EC (markstown) and still have relatives in EC and am in the city (EC side) at least twice a month. Betty now comes with me. ;)

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    Rest assure my wrnf that YOU, melensdad, joe, GB, & all the rest of the NWI INGO losers I'll be dragging you kicking & screaming to that class when it comes again in 2012. :D

BTW I grew up in EC (markstown) and still have relatives in EC and am in the city (EC side) at least twice a month. Betty now comes with me. ;)

Rest assured, I'll be wearing my "Mohammed likes gay cowboys" t-shirt.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Rest assured, I'll be wearing my "Mohammed likes gay cowboys" t-shirt.

Is that the pink-camo one you wore to the cigar lounge the last time you stopped in? The one with the Mo-man riding the camel, and the camel had a big smile on his face?

BY THE WAY, just a shameless plug, but the 1101 Cigar Lounge is running a BLACK FRIDAY SALE on Friday, Saturday & Sunday. 20% off all premium cigars (including Opus X, God of Fire, Montecristo, Kristoff, Ashton, etc) and 30% off all premium accessories like pipes, humidors, ashtrays, Xikar and Prometheus lighters & cutters as well as 30% off ZIPPO items. 20% off quite a few tobaccos, all our Hooka pipes, etc.

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell

So I'm dead either way :P I see the church is just north of the LOD.

I'm going to die. I can feel it.

Apparently we don't do food runs single manned, there's always at least some old ass mean lady who comes along. Can I buy some kevlar... Why did I sign up for this ****. You can't make me get off the chopper... I'm not going!

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Is that the pink-camo one you wore to the cigar lounge the last time you stopped in? The one with the Mo-man riding the camel, and the camel had a big smile on his face?

WHAT!!! WHAT!!!! Pink camo! :xmad: Joe stop using my color. :D

BY THE WAY, just a shameless plug, but the 1101 Cigar Lounge is running a BLACK FRIDAY SALE on Friday, Saturday & Sunday.

So r u opening at midnight like the rest of the retailers? :D
    So I'm dead either way :P I see the church is just north of the LOD.

I'm going to die. I can feel it.

Apparently we don't do food runs single manned, there's always at least some old ass mean lady who comes along. Can I buy some kevlar... Why did I sign up for this ****. You can't make me get off the chopper... I'm not going!

You will be OK. Yes you are going to die one day in the long distance future but not from doing this church food run. Just don't wear black & blue or black & gold color. Hoodies in those colors are clearly gang related.

It is LEGAL BTW in IN to own kevlar/body armor but if you are wearing it while committing a crime there is an added law you are breaking BTW.

You won't need it however the churchs are still considered "holly ground (ie. true areas/protected areas/neutral areas) by the latino gangs. The majority don't go to church but per latino culture religion is still a very big part of the culture. & why they may no bad things, and run with the wrong crowds the vast majority still consider the church grounds a neutral place where violence should not occur. The fear that the virgin mary will not help in getting to heaven if you mess up her house is GREATER than any other fear. The virgin mary is highly respected in latino culture and you just dont' cross her period.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I live in Hobart. It is a gas or gas less 120 volt welder it works great up to 1/4 inch steel.

So can u build me 1 of these 4 when da zombies come.
    zombie-car-1.jpg

:rockwoot::laugh:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    WHAT!!! WHAT!!!! Pink camo! :xmad: Joe stop using my color. :D

Uh, you only do PINK, but I think Joe has the exclusive rights to CAMO-PINK.

So r u opening at midnight like the rest of the retailers? :D
    No, just like Wal-Mart, we are staying open all day and all night from now to Christmas Eve.

So can u build me 1 of these 4 when da zombies come.
    zombie-car-1.jpg
    Don't you already have a tank? Being a "north-of-US30 gangsta boy" I figured you had one . . . painted PINK.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    No, just like Wal-Mart, we are staying open all day and all night from now to Christmas Eve.

Well then in that case I will have to boycott you as well since you "hungry money" and treat your workers like slave labor. :rolleyes:

Don't you already have a tank? Being a "north-of-US30 gangsta boy" I figured you had one . . . painted PINK.

Well mine are currenlty on loan in Europe. =)
    800px-Le%C5%A1any%2C_Vojensk%C3%A9_muzeum%2C_r%C5%AF%C5%BEov%C3%BD_tank_II.JPG

35.jpg

068eb2c623b5d84c29d715994002fbb2-orig

Pink-Tank-Brighton.jpg

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Cabela's Rough Canyon Pants Sale

Sales Ad for Cabela's shows the Rough Canyon Cargo Pants on sale for $19.99 this weekend (reg. $39.99). However today the Cabela's website ALREADY has them at the $19.99 price! + free shipping (over $100) or free ship to store.

This was the sole item I was going to wake up early for this Friday but there is no need now! I just ordered 6 pair of pants (greens, kaki and stone) and will be picking them up from the store in about 1 week. :rockwoot:

I have one of these pairs that I bought earlier this year and they are great!

--update--
    link
    http://www.cabelas.com/product/Roug...argo+Pants&WTz_l=Header%3BSearch-All+Products

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    Anyone got any 6 point box wrenches I could borrow... uh.. probably not today though.

I suppose I could head to Harbour Freight (sic) tomorrow and pick some up. Stupid bolt won't come out. I hate Toyota right now.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Sales Ad for Cabela's shows the Rough Canyon Cargo Pants on sale for $19.99 this weekend (reg. $39.99). However today the Cabela's website ALREADY has them at the $19.99 price! + free shipping (over $100) or free ship to store.

This was the sole item I was going to wake up early for this Friday but there is no need now! I just ordered 6 pair of pants [strike](greens, kaki and stone) [/strike] (PINK, Pale PINK, Bright PINK, Camo PINK, Barbie PINK, and MaryKay PINK) and will be picking them up from the store in about 1 week. :rockwoot:

I have one of these pairs that I bought earlier this year and they are great!

FIFY

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Anyone got any 6 point box wrenches I could borrow... uh.. probably not today though.

I suppose I could head to Harbour Freight (sic) tomorrow and pick some up. Stupid bolt won't come out. I hate Toyota right now.

I do, SAE and Metric. The problem is you'd have to pick them up at the 1101 Cigar Lounge on US30/Schererville and I'm not sure when I'll get up there. Hopefully tomorrow mid-day I'll be in there but my wife may have other plans for me.

If nobody else can help you out with more definite timetable then send me a PM, if you can work on whatever timetable my wife has me working on then you can borrow mine.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom