• Status
    Not open for further replies.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Jeri...kids aren't the plan right now. Shes all for the projects I have lined up (even though we aren't even in the house) . Giving me the full ok for now.

Cliff I wouldn't.mind some guidance if you can lend a hand. I'm pretty handy but there's some things Im not sire where to start. I pay in beer and pizza!!!!

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Oh yea, couple side notes.

Bob rates bottomedvout at 3.75% today. Were locked.in for 40 days but should close much sooner. Plus i just ate at La Carreta and am stuffed. Best Mexican around and fantastic margaritas!!

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Oh yea, couple side notes.

Bob rates bottomedvout at 3.75% today. Were locked.in for 40 days but should close much sooner. Plus i just ate at La Carreta and am stuffed. Best Mexican around and fantastic margaritas!!

+1 that place is great. Me and the wife need a date night.

Serpent2

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Hello from valpo

Is there possibly another kind of meet and greet coming up again. Im still really new to all this and saw that I just missed a lunch at tilted kilt, dang!!

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Gun show in CP? I don't think I went back under my rock since the meet & eat...details please?

You can always find the latest info on our regional events by going to our social page here:
    INGunOwners - Northwest Indiana

It's in my sig as well.
    Here is a DIRECT link to the post with all the events & upcoming events.
    INGunOwners - 2012 NWI Events

Is there possibly another kind of meet and greet coming up again. Im still really new to all this and saw that I just missed a lunch at tilted kilt, dang!!

I'm 60% certain that there will be no MEET & EAT in FEB at this time.
    We do have 2 upcoming training classes see links above.

The voting for the MAR MEET & SHOOT will begin on 01 FEB 2012.

-Jedi

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Thank you both, Bill,B and Jedi. I signed up for the email list from Bill's link, and I always forget about the social page.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    t_star: You're thanks is graciously accepted.
    Jedi: See, that's how you do it you boor, no ring kissing no kowtowing, nothing. If I wasn't so lazy I'd take you out and become Godfather myself.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    t_star: You're thanks is graciously accepted.
    Jedi: See, that's how you do it you boor, no ring kissing no kowtowing, nothing. If I wasn't so lazy I'd take you out and become Godfather myself.

ATTENTION NWI INGO... ATTENTION NWI INGO...

I am looking for a new #398,8974,132 which will replace Bill B.
    If youw want the job you just ....
    :D

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    How about it NWI INGO/MSG members? Put together a team? What say ye?

Hum.. sounds interested depending on location, time, etc.
    We could car pool a team down there.
    Or if we have enough interest up here we could do it here.
    Winamac is very close to a state camp ground? I don't see why we could not set up camp, run to the range, do an AQT and run back to the campground for dinner. :D

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    How about it NWI INGO/MSG members? Put together a team? What say ye?

I'd rather shoot myself, IN THE FACE!!!, than tote around heavy things FOR MILES for fun.
    This is an event that you can be absolutely, positively, hands down, no questions, assured that Davegrave won't be participating in.

Hey, after where done with the event we're we run with heavy things for no reason, lets set one up where we get pepper sprayed, tazed, and then kicked in the junk. :rockwoot:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I'd rather shoot myself, IN THE FACE!!!, than tote around heavy things FOR MILES for fun.
    This is an event that you can be absolutely, positively, hands down, no questions, assured that Davegrave won't be participating in.

Hey, after where done with the event we're we run with heavy things for no reason, lets set one up where we get pepper sprayed, tazed, and then kicked in the junk. :rockwoot:

Thank you DaveGrave for being "mess chief". I will make sure to leave the grill and food with you at the camp site while we run to/from as WD tells us. :D

@WD we have the mess officer first up already. :laugh:
    So now you need some suckers to run.

-Jedi

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    To be honest, I think I would try it. Couldnt guarantee my feet would say the same, but if they could hold out I think I could do it. It all depends on how fast everyone else is going. Problem is most of us NWI guys are a little round...

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    I hear your cries but it's not the end of the world. It's also not for the faint of heart either. If you have spent too much time downing the Ho-Ho's and tippy-tapping on the keyboard, 12 miles might just cash your chips in. We could see if anyone wants to do the 12 miles and take part in Que's challenge downstate. We would have to train of course. Maybe we could do NWI proud. Other option would be to do something local and limit it severely to something less than 5 miles (good suggestion, Jediagh) and have a chase vehicle. All of us would have issues ... some have the "successful lifestyle" body and some of us (me) might have other issues like bad knees, hips, back, etc. It's not meant to kill anyone.

The conditioning march is a crucial component of "prepping" ... something we are all involved in whether we like to call it that or not. This could be fun or it could be misery. It depends on your outlook. BTW, you wouldn't have to march one step to take part in the "fun."

(We might need liability waivers and next of kin notification forms.)

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    That kind of crap is why I have bad knees, back and neck now...I'll be the guy on the sidelines making smart aleck remarks.
    How many have actually done 12 miles in 3 hours w/40 pound of crap on? IT SUCKS.
    But I might be amenable to a 2 mile hike through the woods....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom