Not open for further replies.

Max Volume

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    da region Highland
    Certified boomer here. The only change I despise is computers and phones. Got a new confuser here for the last
    1+ years and haven't hooked it up yet. Still using Vista on the old one that hasn't given me a lick of problems in
    15+ years. And no, it doesn't update but nothing important is on it anyway. I support the postal service.
    I think that is why youngsters can't wipe their a** anymore. They need to call someone to find out how to do it.
    Boomers learned to figure things out on their own without a phone or google. Phones and computers are the only thing the younger generation can figure out on their own.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    Certified boomer here. The only change I despise is computers and phones. Got a new confuser here for the last
    1+ years and haven't hooked it up yet. Still using Vista on the old one that hasn't given me a lick of problems in
    15+ years. And no, it doesn't update but nothing important is on it anyway. I support the postal service.
    I think that is why youngsters can't wipe their a** anymore. They need to call someone to find out how to do it.
    Boomers learned to figure things out on their own without a phone or google. Phones and computers are the only thing the younger generation can figure out on their own.

If I make 3 phone calls a month that would shock me.. I text.

I went through 4 realtors before I found one that would text. She sold me my house. Bought/sold numerous vehicles through text. If you cant/don't text don't talk to me. Lol.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Other thread was locked at I couldn't respond to t_star

They can be expensive but the joke about being committed was mostly because the Poecilotheria genus are beautiful but extremely quick arboreal tarantulas(some people call them teleporters) with potent venom. Nothing fatal as far as I've found but people report searing pain at and near the bite and eventually random muscle contractions throughout the body. This can go on for days and sometimes pop up months later.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom