NWI INGO General Thread #27 - Fresh Pink Air On US-30 smells like...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Dinner and a show tonight.

Little calamari action is always a hit to start.

View attachment 342973
    Went to that restaurant downtown with our kids and they shoved us in a back room…. Looking back probably because I had kids they don’t know mine from the misbehaved miscreants.

roadhouse…………. Definitely not the original but they did pay tribute to it with some scenes and lines… will I rush to watch it again definitely not… was it the worse thing I’ve seen.. no. some pretty funny lines by the main character also. I liked the movie best before mcgregor showed up was more of a comedy action.. mcgregor walking doesn’t bother me because that’s how he walks seen him walk to the octagon many times. They definitely went very far out of the way for a very diverse cast… painfully obvious they had an agenda When casting roles.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Went to that restaurant downtown with our kids and they shoved us in a back room…. Looking back probably because I had kids they don’t know mine from the misbehaved miscreants.
    We were seated near the front. I prefer the back as the masses and staff aren't walking past us constantly.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    The family enjoyed the Peter Pan production. My Woodford Manhattans at dinner were far superior to my Beam & Cokes at the show. Theater folks must not be a bourbon crowd. For the level of the production, it was pretty good.
    Had my fill of traffic and humanity today. Not leaving the compound tomorrow. Probably take my CPR/First Aid certification online tomorrow. I've been certified since in was 15 and instructor for 10 years. There should be a test out option. Seriously

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Ugh....gotta go to Gary this morning to do a building inspection.

Yep, it's in bad shape. Yep, the bricks are falling off of the facade. Yep, it's a hazard to the general public. Yep, it should be torn down.

Inspection done.
    That was an inspection you could have done on Google Maps. Right?

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    florez30
    Top Bottom