NWI INGO General Thread #27 - Fresh Pink Air On US-30 smells like...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey

Should be a soft shooter! I have several Holosun 507C dots. Is the 507Comp bigger, and on the same mount pattern as the C? I bought an EPS enclosed for the latest CZ, but found out it's on the smaller EPS Carry footprint (same as the 507k footprint), so had to settle for a 507C on it because that's the only plate I could buy at the time.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    And the big box store pump will leave you low and wet!
    Maybe. Maybe not.

Got that same brand and model from the blue store for parents house 20 years ago and it's still going.

Crossing finger thisnone does the same although jedi suspects that while this one is the same brand it may not have been made in usa but elsewhere. Only time will tell. Sister just wanted it done ASAP.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    View attachment 349513

FYI the new policy is 20% tip no matter how many in the party. Guess peeps were tipping less than 18%.

I can afford to eat anywhere I want, but I'm not spending 400 for two people any time soon, especially without a lot of cocktails! (which I don't do anymore anyways). And I'm a good tipper to good waitresses, but 60 for two plates of food and a soft drink? No thanks.

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Should be a soft shooter! I have several Holosun 507C dots. Is the 507Comp bigger, and on the same mount pattern as the C? I bought an EPS enclosed for the latest CZ, but found out it's on the smaller EPS Carry footprint (same as the 507k footprint), so had to settle for a 507C on it because that's the only plate I could buy at the time.

No idea. Impulse buy. I think it is bigger because he did mention it and it was bigger than 2 other ones he pulled out, but i have no idea about model numbers. As for the plates, the gun came with like 7 different ones for various sights.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    $185 for non fresh crab legs is insane!
    Ain't no place around here that has fresh, off the boat, seafood around here.

Forget da!
    After you posted this I went and looked at their menu. The king Crab legs is only 2# and is priced at $212. Must of raised their prices today

Mr24g

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 24, 2024
    NWI
    View attachment 349513

FYI the new policy is 20% tip no matter how many in the party. Guess peeps were tipping less than 18%.
    I’ve always made it a habit to tip 30-40% when going out. The greater percentage going to the establishment that carries above and beyond service or spectacular food.

With that being said. Anytime I see added gratuity, the tip automatically goes down to 15% and I will no longer visit said establishment. No way, shape, or form is Theo’s worth that type of money or arrogance to automatically add gratuity.

Nothing against tipping culture. But you have to earn it. IMHO.

Top Bottom