NWI INGO General Thread #27 - Fresh Pink Air On US-30 smells like...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Oh gad no......I'd commit suicide.

Just trying to follow the tradition of Lake County.
    But the tradition of lake county is to vote Democrat. That's why Lake county sucks so bad, well that, and there's a grown person that likes hello kitty living in the county

Just :stickpoke: Doug. I don't take you as a demoncrat

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Possible microburst. Neighbor came home at the peak. He couldn't see anyone else's house. Wind was rocking his truck. Snapped his flag pole.
    20240507_191124.jpg

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    That’s crazy, I’m was in Chesterton all day, deans on south calumet, got some rain, nothing significant, no storms, no crazy wind.
    Kids buddy's dad said the same thing (Sand Creek). There is a lot of debris in the yard leaf wise. There was tulip tree leaves. Where isba tulip tree? Leaf litter and twigs all over. The west side of homes have leaves stuck on them everywhere. No damage here, but the sump pumps have finally caught up.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    That’s crazy, I’m was in Chesterton all day, deans on south calumet, got some rain, nothing significant, no storms, no crazy wind.
    My sister in law sent this little piece of hail that fell this afternoon in Michigan City. Not some random ice chunk picture stolen from the inter webs, this fell from the polluted skies north of route 30 into the lake ghetto of Michigan City today.

MC got a good bit worse storm that I got in far suburban Lowellabama. No hail where I live.

I'm guessing the roof repair guys and car dent repair people will be busy for the next 60 days in Michigan City.

FB_IMG_1715119415802.jpeg

Top Bottom