Porter, IN 46304
    Santiago's Mexican Restaurant Porter Indiana 46304
    219-926-6518

Reservation is under the name of TODD

WHEN:
    Sunday, 30 JAN 2011
    Time: 1PM CST

PURPOSE:
    Come put a face to the INGO name you see/read about. In addition this is a group setting for anyone that would like to OC but has been afraid to do it. The majority of the NWI INGO members OC and for those new to OC you can do it within a group setting to get your feet wet.

Attendance: (Total Count = 15 as of 30 JAN 11)
    jediagh + 1
    clif45
    geronimojoe85 + 1
    [STRIKE]Bill B (maybe + 1)[/STRIKE]
    [strike]JollyTrooper[/strike]
    Andy219
    kick4426
    cumminspwrd02
    buzzined
    subtlesixer03 (maybe + 1)
    phil502
    evilblackrifle (maybe + 1)
    scottm
    troy2198 + 1

Maybes
    chef larry
    melensdad
    sparky241
    revsaxon
    LocustsOfSteel
    tim46311 + 2

--UPDATE WRITE-INs--
    Quaker Steak and Lube, Portage IN = 4 votes (Andy219, Bill B)
    Santiagos is really 11 votes NOT 12 due to 1 vote redo for QS&L.

--UPDATE2--
    Quaker Steak and Lube, Portage IN = 4 votes (Andy219, Bill B, Buzzined)
    Santiagos is really 11 votes NOT 13 due to 2 vote redo for QS&L.

Last edited:

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    +1 santiagos. Took my girlfriend there on Saturday, and it was real good. Stupid customer asked if I was an officer and if the xdm was real... she turned around and walked away after a little angry.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I'm marking my calendar now, although I most likely will not be carrying:( I will endevour to attend.

So Bill B + 1 or just Bill B? :dunno:
    Most likely won't be carrying cause you learned your lesson in Southern Lake County that "your people" are not welcomed in Porter County either. ;)

+1 santiagos. Took my girlfriend there on Saturday, and it was real good. Stupid customer asked if I was an officer and if the xdm was real... she turned around and walked away after a little angry.

So Clif45 + 1 or just Clif45?
    u mean that XDm *IS* real! :n00b: U need to bling it like Andy's Hi-Point. :D

sparky241

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 18, 2008
    i dont know santiagos and i dont like tgi's is ther a better option available? i dont know the area so i dont know what to suggest.put me in as a maybe

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The parent company of T.G.I.Friday's, Carlson Restaurants Worldwide, Inc. has a company policy that no one may carry a gun in their restaurants. This came to light as a result of an open carry incident in a T.G.I. Friday's restaurant in Alexandria.

The manager told the patron that there is a company policy prohibiting guns in any of their restaurants.

It turns out this is true. Guns are banned in company stores. There are SUPPOSED to be 'No Guns' signs at the front doors, though the Alexandria company owned store has no such sign as this is written (7/5/07), but it is assumed that since this has been so highly publicized, this sign will be posted soon.

The company allows franchisees to set their own rules regarding guns. If anyone knows of any franchisee who doesn't want to ban guns, let us know and we will post it here, with their permission.

I have yet to see a single T.G.I. Friday's posted. Still, now that I know they don't like us, I will be voting with my feet and not patronizing their restaurants, with gun or without.
    [/FONT]

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    I suggest somebody verify each establishments stance on LEGAL citizens LEGALLY carrying their LEGALLY obtained firearms.

For those who say we should just go to make a stance for our rights I say BS!! OK so they may not ask us to leave but that does not change their views or their policy all that does is give our money to a corporation that is not gun friendly.

I will probably be able to make this one +1 also but I refuse to han my money over to a Anti-gun establishment!!

Renegade1978

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    Porter
    Police Support

I happen to know the police officer who will be on duty in Porter, IN that afternoon, and he is very cooperative and supportive of OC, when done legally. Not that I expect any problems, of course.

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    So should be put you down as FOR SURE or MAYBE?

Is there any concern about what I posted or are we just concerned with how many will be in attendance? If we as a group are not concerned with the policy of the establishment this will be held at please remove me from the attendance list and please do NOT pm me any further invites to such events. I am far more worried about supporting an Anti establishment then I am about "Meet & Eat".

Thanks.
    Mike

IN_Sheepdog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    Northwest aka "da Region"
    I would really like to make it but I already have tickets for the Purdue Glee Club at Valpo High School at 2 PM. As a new member thats disappointing as I would really enjoy the opportunity to meet some of you. I will be looking for the next one!

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I would like to attend it very much but it's in Porter County... Let me know when you guy's have one in Lake, LaPorte, Newton, Jasper, or even Pulaski and I'll be there...

Wish you guy's the best...

Later...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom