• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • What date should the AUG 2011 MEET & SHOOT be on?

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kitty

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2010
    Whiting
    I think the stakes for the legs are in the bag. You'd just need a mallet (I'm not certain if they are metal or plastic - we've never needed them).

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    I think the stakes for the legs are in the bag. You'd just need a mallet (I'm not certain if they are metal or plastic - we've never needed them).

Based on the foreacst, I would highly recommend they use them as well as some tie-down lines just in case. It would suck to try and do it as the storm approaches or to have a half dozen INGO members hanging on to each leg. They might end up in Ohio ... of course, that's only about a mile further east so it would just take a mild breeze. :D

Seriously, I will be at work and think of you guys. Be sure to poke a few holes in the paper for me.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    A mallet? For what! Joe is bringing his Hi-Point. We can use that brick to pound in the stakes. When I pick it up this evening I'll check to see if they are metal or plastic. I think I have some metal ones for my tent that may work as well.

@WD
    I can alwasy send "yous people" Bill B OC to pick up yours. But then I'm sure he will get in trouble with the law again.

Weather.com is still showing 30% rain with high 90 low 68

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    @WD
    I can alwasy send "yous people" Bill B OC to pick up yours. But then I'm sure he will get in trouble with the law again.

Weather.com is still showing 30% rain with high 90 low 68

Weather.com ??? Are you kidding me?? Tom Skilling controls the weather and he said 40% coverage with gusty T-Storms. Of course, the climate is markedly different waaaaay out there in Winamac. I'll stop now.

Bill B can stand on my front yard with any weapon he wants and we can blow raspberries at the SJPD all day long.

Last edited:

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Bill B can stand on my front yard with any weapon he wants and we can blow raspberries at the SJPD all day long.
    Address?:):
    I'll get some extra chips to bring Sunday, and maybe some drinks. Does someone have a rest that I can borrow so that I can finally get my muzzleloader sighted in?

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I'll bring a camera..... LOL... Just messin with you sadclownwp... I'll barely be able to stand for very long... so pics might be a bit of a strech for me yet...

Hope we have better weather than that, haven't been to a range in 6 months, so this is gonna be a real treat...

Bubba

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Rensselaer
    I've been out of the loop. Is anyone continuing the "donate plywood to winamac" program from last year? AB and I were there today and one of the backers at the 25yd. range is shot away completely.

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    I've been out of the loop. Is anyone continuing the "donate plywood to winamac" program from last year? AB and I were there today and one of the backers at the 25yd. range is shot away completely.

It's too bad they have to be whole sheets. I work at a scaffolding yard and we have piles that ends up in the garbage, but it's notched out or ripped into 2 by 8 sheets. If that was useable I could hook them up with piles if someone was willing to come pick it up.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I'll bring a camera..... LOL... Just messin with you sadclownwp... I'll barely be able to stand for very long... so pics might be a bit of a strech for me yet...

Hope we have better weather than that, haven't been to a range in 6 months, so this is gonna be a real treat...

Oh that reminds me GB could you bring that level action rifle that eats .38 special please.

Off course we are! We have been donating plywood to the range (5+) each time we have gone. Last month we donated 10 since we did not go in JUN. We currently have $56.59 in the donation pot so that should cover 5 more but then we are going to be real low in terms of the donation pot.

BTW I'll be buying the plywood tomorrow. the backers menaing the wooden post or the plywood. They only change them on monday so it looks like we will end up blowing it up. :D

Bubba

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Rensselaer
    The plywood is gone on the right hand lane, and looks like it's sagging in the middle lane. The posts for the missing plywood were standing but likely shot to hell since when we got there someone had hung a target on one of the posts.

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    The plywood is gone on the right hand lane, and looks like it's sagging in the middle lane. The posts for the missing plywood were standing but likely shot to hell since when we got there someone had hung a target on one of the posts.

I'll invite my ex-wife to come hold targets for us. Problem solved. 2 actually :D

Add her to the list Jedi. ;)

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

Hum.. wonder if we should take a hammer and some nails and just hand up the new boards we take with us. :whistle:

Unless one of you kind sirs wants to stop by tomorrow and see if Mr. Kraft will be so kind as to fix the boards before we get their on Sunday. :D

I'll invite my ex-wife to come hold targets for us. Problem solved. 2 actually :D

Add her to the list Jedi. ;)

Oh that is just so wrong on so many levels. but can she "man" a grill? :laugh:

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    No problem Jedi... I can bring one of them along... I'm not bringing too much as I'm still a bit immobile... A couple trips back and forth from the cars to the range and I'll be looking for a chair... For anyone that wants to shoot them, I'm gonna bring...

Marlin lever in 38/357mag
    a couple smiths, a ruger sp101, and a Beretta Stampede in 38/357mag
    Ruger single-six, Ruger MKII, Charger and Ruger 1022...

If anyone wants to shoot any of them bring some ammo, I don't care what type just correct caliber and preasure stuff... steel, brass, aluminum, doesn't matter to me...

See you guys out there....

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    GB updated the OP to reflect your weapons.
    You got one of those camping folding chairs right? I have two that I was going to bring in case you need one.

Also for the new comers. Look for this wagon
    FR1245-2.jpg

that will have NWI INGO signs on it along with a white 8'x8' canopy and you will find us.

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    GB updated the OP to reflect your weapons.
    You got one of those camping folding chairs right? I have two that I was going to bring in case you need one.

Also for the new comers. Look for this wagon
    FR1245-2.jpg

that will have NWI INGO signs on it along with a white 8'x8' canopy and you will find us.

I have a 10'X14' I will be bringing that would be a bit better I think. We can even put both up. keep the cook over alone and the rest of us under the big one. LOL

BTW Bob, y'all bringing any CEEGARS?? LMAO!

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    If I make it, I would be happy to do some gun lettering for people, in exchange for shooting there guns.

Something like I did to this one.

IMG_0468.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom