• Status
    Not open for further replies.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Jedi make sure to bring the hot brauts. I waked an extra hour and a half on the tread mill today, and I'll be walking an extra 1.5 hours tomorrow so that I can eat some of the great food.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    You do realize that it's the carbs that put weight on and the meat doesn't have all that much carbs to it... Most meat doesn't have any but normally brauts have some because of whatever extra stuff they put in the packing... Don't eat the bread portion and you don't have to walk... nothing to get rid of... Just my .02 cents worth... Sadclownwp...

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Will there still be food around 1 when I get there? Lol asking because if not I will eat on the way Haha. Can't wait to go sat. I never been to this range either Haha.
    also let me know if need anything. Coming from Michigan city on Saturday.
    Also let me know if need anything will be coming from Michigan city.

Yes & No. :D Typically we fire up the grills at 11AM (CST) so that by 11:30 to 12:15 everyone is stuffed and moving on to the shooting competition. However every now and then we have to re-fire up one of the grills for someone **COUGH** Joe & Jedi **COUGH** who might want another dog/braut. Thus my YES portion. It does not take long to re-fire up the grills and cook a few more.

Jedi make sure to bring the hot brauts. I waked an extra hour and a half on the tread mill today, and I'll be walking an extra 1.5 hours tomorrow so that I can eat some of the great food.

They will be there no worries.

@All

We have zero desserts coming right now.
    We also have only 1.5 bags of chips as well.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Okay here is the count.

5 Beer Brauts (pack of 5)
    5 Sweet Brauts (pack of 5)
    5 Cheese Brauts (pack of 5)
    5 Hot Brauts (pack of 5)
    32 Hot Dogs (4 packs of 8 each)
    32 Burgers (2 packs of 16 each)

44 hot dog buns (4 packs of 8; 1 pack of 12)
    16 mini buns (2 packs of 8)
    24 burger buns

1 medium size ruffle chips
    8 small snack chip bags
    ------
    I will be taking the following:
    20 brauts + 24 buns (4 extra)
    16 dogs + 16 hot dog buns
    16 burgers + 16 burger buns

Do you need me to take more hot dog buns? Or do you want the mini buns?

Bring more hot dog buns, because I'm bringing 18 bratwursts and don't have any buns. Since you have them in inventory just bring them. As we are getting to the end of our season we should try to use them up.

I'm going to Sams Club this morning, I'll see if they have anything for dessert that I can bring, preferably pre-cut into individual portions like cupcakes or brownies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Bring more hot dog buns, because I'm bringing 18 bratwursts and don't have any buns. Since you have them in inventory just bring them. As we are getting to the end of our season we should try to use them up.

OK pulling all the bread so we will have 44 hot dog buns + 16 mini buns as well. That should cover the 38 brauts + 16 dogs we will have 6 extra "buns" left behind. :D

I will be there on sat. What time does the shooting begin?

10AM CST. Range opens at 8AM EST BTW.

You guys who are organizing this are awesome. :yesway: I have a class this weekend or I would so be there. Have a great time, hope to see you next season.

We have 1 more this season either the 1st or 2nd week in NOV. Voting for that will start this sunday.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I didn't get any desserts at Sams.

Unless someone else brings it, this will be the LO-CARB cookout!

But I did grab some cigars, including 2 Acid Blondies ... I dunno why.

Well no desserts = more time shooting I guess. :)
    Gonna miss all those deserts. :D

Low carb is Gunbunnies friendly.....

See you guys out there...

Come on warmer weather......

Bring layers looks likethe high will be only mid-60s.
    & BTW just 4 u we have a triple breaded braut filled with bread inside a bun wrapped in another bun.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    BTW, I will have to leave pretty early tomorrow, probably packing up at 1:30 and getting out of there by 2:00pm at the latest so for those folks who are borrowing my scope, shooting my guns, enjoying my cigars, etc, please do so early because if you wait you may miss out. I bring this stuff to share, but the lovely wife has made plans for the evening and I have to get back home so I don't miss the evening festivities.

Jedi . . . you will be in awe of my red wagon. I hate to see a grown man cry, but in your case I'll make an exception and enjoy it when you burst into tears.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    I miss one meet & shoot and there not going to be any ho-ho, mini donuts or bacon. Some one has to step up. What is Jedi going to do if he does not have his ho-ho's. :)

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Jedi . . . you will be in awe of my red wagon. I hate to see a grown man cry, but in your case I'll make an exception and enjoy it when you burst into tears.

It's not PINK so I won't cry. Pre-loading the car right now to see if everything fits. :rolleyes:

I miss one meet & shoot and there not going to be any ho-ho, mini donuts or bacon. Some one has to step up. What is Jedi going to do if he does not have his ho-ho's. :)

nobody loves me. :(

He is a north of US30 gangsta type, he sees ho's every day when he looks out his windows :popcorn:
    But them ho's aint sweet nor would I dare eat them.

---
    For anyone coming who still has no idea on food.

Desserts
    Chips

Those are the 2 things missing.

subtlesixer03

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 22, 2010
    Ill be there!!!

Oh boy do I have a surprize for the Ingo shoot. Its fairly rare and darn expencive I shall have it in my hands tomarrow morning!!! Save some 223 ammo cause your gonna want to shoot this!!!!

Oh and first guess gets first shot and free rep!!!

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Oh boy do I have a surprize for the Ingo shoot. Its fairly rare and darn expencive I shall have it in my hands tomarrow morning!!! Save some 223 ammo cause your gonna want to shoot this!!!!

Oh and first guess gets first shot and free rep!!!

SCAR Light

Still waiting on word to see if I work tomorrow or not.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom