• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • What date should the APR 2011 MEET & SHOOT be on?

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Woodrow

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 30, 2010
    Munster
    I will have 3-4 .22 rifles; a couple Kimbers (Series 1 of course); my new-to-me big, huge, ugly, boat anchor Smith & Wesson 4566; my AK-47; and maybe my AR. I'll have ammo for all. I want to bring more, but it just gets silly after a while. I do have a Cimarron .44 Spl I've never fired...eh, I don't know.

Bob, per usual, I really want to take a spin with a Detonics or two. One of these days...

Damn bills and floor and roof and gas...

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    LadyGhost and I will NOT be there. LadyGhost is back in the hospital with her kidney infection, PLUS I get off work at 6am and have to be BACK at 6pm so I will need to try and get some sleep along with visiting with LadyGhost....

LocustsOfSteel

Plinker
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Beverly Shores
    LadyGhost and I will NOT be there. LadyGhost is back in the hospital with her kidney infection, PLUS I get off work at 6am and have to be BACK at 6pm so I will need to try and get some sleep along with visiting with LadyGhost....

To the Ghost's:
    Is it me, or do emergency's always seem to happen in tax season?:spend::eek:
    Good luck to her.

To everyone else:
    If Cliff cant pick me up can someone else do it?
    I have plentiful amounts of gas and ammo to compensate you with!:patriot:
    He will let me know weather or not he can do it this evening, it all depends on how his mom is doing after a visit to the hospital.:dunno:

Last edited:

Jeff W

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2010
    Osceola IN
    Hi i will be there with my son Josh and i am bringing 16 Burgers and Buns 20 Hot Dogs and Buns. Paper Plates,Ketchup,Mustard,Relish, as Donation.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I'm guessing I should be there about 11am.

Greg, as for Michele and her kidney stones, just have the hospital hook her up to a morphine drip and come to the shoot. She'll never know you were gone!

Oh, and in addition to the hot dogs and buns, I'm also bringing an assortment of cigars to share. Anyone got a match?

JeffW --- Welcome to INGO and glad to have you and your son joining us!

LocustsOfSteel

Plinker
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Beverly Shores
    Welcome Jeff W, you & you're son are in for a treat :D

Last notice: If anyone is able to swing my way let me know (I'll pay my you:patriot:)... If not, Sling some lead lead for me, and get some ketchup, mustard & relish.

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    LOS, I'd hook you up but I'm going to have a full load of 4 in a carolla.

And is anyone bringing an M&P in 9/40? I really wanted to shoot one and the last time I brought it up we got sidetracked talking about wombats and Greg's car.

LocustsOfSteel

Plinker
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Beverly Shores
    LOS, I'd hook you up but I'm going to have a full load of 4 in a carolla.

And is anyone bringing an M&P in 9/40? I really wanted to shoot one and the last time I brought it up we got sidetracked talking about wombats and Greg's car.

That's allot of people for a corolla to handle, perhaps the people who do make it will be able to use it as a target if it can handle the drive lol.:):

The EXTRA last notice... If anyone can handle one more in there vehicle, I will pay my way:patriot:, my car it dead, my neighbor is out due to a new job (good for him), and I really want to sling lead, cliff said he might be able to give me a ride, but it all depends on some fairly dire results of his mom's situation.:dunno:

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    I will make it tomorrow. Bringing an assortment of stuff.
    I dont remember what I had listed, as long as I can remember it all in the morning when I leave.

My moms surgery went as well as a surgery could go I guess. Now it is just a stay in the hospital and hopefully she will get better. Ghost, +1 for the morphine drip. We were sitting around getting ready to go and my mom starts crying. We ask whats wrong and she cant talk. She was laughing and apparently it was so funny she couldnt talk from it. good stuff...

See you all in the morning, although I may be a little late.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Updated list to include:

Jeff W + Son
    Ms. Bill B
    Items coming from Bill B & Jeff W.

It's going to be Mid 60s tomorrow at the range but windy in the afternoon.
    20% chance of rain in the evening, after we are gone.

For the new comers don't forget to bring a lawn chair as there is only 1 bench at the 25' yard line. Look for the folding tables and you will find us.

@GoW
    Prayers for LadyGhost. Hope she gets better soon and it does not hurt too much.

@Cliff45
    Prayers for your mom as well. Last update I got was she was still in surgery.

LocustsOfSteel

Plinker
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Beverly Shores
    Good for her, and you, and your dad, and me. lol :rockwoot:
    Morphine is fun, I've broken multiple bones during my limited life and know now lol:):

Perhaps I will see you tomorrow morning.
    & I'll make sure ALL my sH!#'s's ready this time around, I have plenty of target's prepared for this one.:cool:

combat45acp

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    DeMotte
    UGH! My 1st meet and shoot and something came up where I can't make it!:xmad:

The offer still stands for a shoot here with bowling pins and such in the future!:ar15:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Morphine is fun. . .

Sounds like a new advertising slogan :laugh:

I had it once when I went in for a massive kidney stone. They put me on the drip machine where you could self dose yourself (but obviously it was regulated!). Have to admit, I don't recall the pain.

Getting ready to pack up my car with the grill, wennies and guns. Looking forward to see a bunch of old friends and hopefully meet some new ones :yesway:

UGH! My 1st meet and shoot and something came up where I can't make it!:xmad:
    They are held every month, come to the next one!

Woodrow

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 30, 2010
    Munster
    All this talk of morphine and guns sounds like a William S. Burroughs story. Maybe I should have left earlier?

En route now...

Last edited:

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Well I'm missing another great time out at the range... Hopefully next month, enjoy yourselves and put some lead down range for me please...

You guys got morphine for your broken bones... hmmmm, my doc didn't offer me anything at all for the pain of this one broken bone and three fractured bones in my foot, I feel shorted... and am still complaining of the pain... I just figured I was being a whus as I sat here thinking how much this all hurts...

If you guys pick the end of next month for the next shoot I should be back on my feet by then, I hope... Enjoy...

gunwh

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Sorry guy's I know I said I'd be there but things came up. I got in my truck to head that way and my phone started ringing for work. Once again sorry but work first play later. I'll try to catch the next one. :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom