• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Which Saturday evening for the OC meet & Eat?

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

thegunshow

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    Valpo
    Thanks, the daughter and SIL went there and said they liked it better then Redimaks. Was just wondering about the place?

I'm not sure you can compare the 2, Red's isn't "Gourmet" and that's what Burgerhaus is going for...

I'd say Schoops and Reds is a valid comparison. I have to choose Red's as the Monroney family spends a lot of money with my company. :)

Industrial Revolution is more like what Burgerhaus is....I do like their BBQ Bacon burger, it actually has bacon stuffed in the burger and on top....mmmmm

thegunshow

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    Valpo
    (Quoted from thegunshow)
    "I'm not sure why people think its cool to open carry? you're not doing yourself or "the cause" any favors...I understand its your right to do so, but most of the slack jaws that do OC I could come up behind, disarm and have them drawn down with their own weapon. I carry everyday, always concealed, it draws no unwanted attention, and give me the element of surprise if needed. I'm sure I'll get flamed for this, but a gun like a jacked up truck or corvette is not a penis extension."

Are you sure you wanna be seen with all us slack jaws and our penis extensions? :dunno:

Sure...I'm always down for a laugh.

Dan, give it a rest, you're my buddy when I give you free ammo then run your mouth. If you have a problem with me you know where my office is, you can swing by and discuss it. Quit adding fuel to the fire.

thegunshow

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    Valpo
    Current Top 3:

Tilted Kilt 3 Votes
    Schoops Schererville 30/41 2 Votes
    Hooters Schererville 30/41 2 Votes

Seems that nobody has a specific time or time frame.

As of 10:50 AM 4/25/2013

Just an FYI Larry Briski owns Tilted Kilt, same guy who is part owner at Quaker Steak.

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    Sure...I'm always down for a laugh.

Dan, give it a rest, you're my buddy when I give you free ammo then run your mouth. If you have a problem with me you know where my office is, you can swing by and discuss it. Quit adding fuel to the fire.

Ohhhh that's you! I forgot your ingo tag lol. I do appreciate the ammo. I was letting andy know what kevin was talking about. I dont feel like im running my mouth at all. Apparently I offended you in the that OC thread. I didn't attack you I merely told you that your opinion on the matter sucked and I did it in joking fashion. Sooo no need to get butthurt over it, your coming off as a d1ck and there's no need for people to think you are because in my book your an alright dude, and it would be nice to have you join the rest of us at whatever place is chosen for the oc event.

Sooo lets chill out with some pixel brews :cheers:

dyerwatcher

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 7, 2009
    Colorado
    (Quoted from thegunshow)
    "I'm not sure why people think its cool to open carry? you're not doing yourself or "the cause" any favors...I understand its your right to do so, but most of the slack jaws that do OC I could come up behind, disarm and have them drawn down with their own weapon. I carry everyday, always concealed, it draws no unwanted attention, and give me the element of surprise if needed. I'm sure I'll get flamed for this, but a gun like a jacked up truck or corvette is not a penis extension."

Are you sure you wanna be seen with all us slack jaws and our penis extensions? :dunno:

Wow.... I OC and have a corvette. hope nobody tells my wife of 30 years my perceived shortcomings:blahblah::blahblah:

thegunshow

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    Valpo
    Ohhhh that's you! I forgot your ingo tag lol. I do appreciate the ammo. I was letting andy know what kevin was talking about. I dont feel like im running my mouth at all. Apparently I offended you in the that OC thread. I didn't attack you I merely told you that your opinion on the matter sucked and I did it in joking fashion. Sooo no need to get butthurt over it, your coming off as a d1ck and there's no need for people to think you are because in my book your an alright dude, and it would be nice to have you join the rest of us at whatever place is chosen for the oc event.

Sooo lets chill out with some pixel brews :cheers:

I don't drink, they need an Ice Tea smiley

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Last year at TK, we were well received. I would say that this time around we go somewhere different to "spread the word" if you will. I don't really care where.

Perhaps I will be able to find that penis of mine, beforehand, so I have a reason to have my penis extension on my hip. I hope I have a big one.

*purple where needed

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    Last year at TK, we were well received. I would say that this time around we go somewhere different to "spread the word" if you will. I don't really care where.

Perhaps I will be able to find that penis of mine, beforehand, so I have a reason to have my penis extension on my hip. I hope I have a big one.

*purple where needed

I woke up this morning with a bad hangover
    And my penis was missing again.
    This happens all the time.
    It's detatchable.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

*purple where needed

EEEwwwww.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom