• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

kaveman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 13, 2014
    La Porte
    Hope y'all are having a good time. I myself am having a GREAT DAY! Found my cat!!

Somehow he must have followed me into the barn during the day yesterday. I go out several times to check on charging batteries and change out for fresh. He's a very lovable guy but outside the house he's as timid and shy as a mouse. I can barely approach him myself so the chances of him having been picked up were exactly nil. When he didn't show for dinner I started searching. I know I went out to the barn looking for him at least twice last night and then again twice this morning but I guess he was scared and hunkered down. He's never been in the barn before.

I had just gotten back from my third drive through the area looking for him and decided to hit the battery chargers again and no sooner do I sit down when I hear a chirp from deep in the back of the barn. Took a few minutes to lure him out but other than missing a couple of meals and wanting some sunshine(who doesn't by now?),........he's perfectly fine.

I'm going to bed now.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Good turnout. Service was good. Think a good time was had by all. Good to meet a couple members from the Indy area as well. Thanks for making the drive! And as always good to see the regulars too.

And the best thing was we didn't have to smell @jedi :p

Now time to plan a meet n shoot

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Hope y'all are having a good time. I myself am having a GREAT DAY! Found my cat!!

Somehow he must have followed me into the barn during the day yesterday. I go out several times to check on charging batteries and change out for fresh. He's a very lovable guy but outside the house he's as timid and shy as a mouse. I can barely approach him myself so the chances of him having been picked up were exactly nil. When he didn't show for dinner I started searching. I know I went out to the barn looking for him at least twice last night and then again twice this morning but I guess he was scared and hunkered down. He's never been in the barn before.

I had just gotten back from my third drive through the area looking for him and decided to hit the battery chargers again and no sooner do I sit down when I hear a chirp from deep in the back of the barn. Took a few minutes to lure him out but other than missing a couple of meals and wanting some sunshine(who doesn't by now?),........he's perfectly fine.

I'm going to bed now.
    Happy it worked out good for you.

Top Bottom