• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Back by popular demand (and its been a couple months since we've done this) we are going to have another NWI INGO Open Carry Cigar Night.

As always, Open Carry is optional. Smoking cigars is optional.

Thursday Sept 19 ~ 6pm to 9pm

image_zpsf88fbab4.jpg

Pit Stop's 1101 Cigar Lounge
    1101 W. Lincoln Hwy
    Schererville, IN

image_zps32c38785.jpg

:rockwoot: La Gloria Cubana Cigars :rockwoot:

Featuring GREG ASHBY on the Guitar

While this event is occurring South of US30 in the land of hicks, bubbas, mouth breathers and hay chewers, we will lower our normally stellar standards and allow ALL the North of US30 thugs to attend and share in the good 'ol boy hospitality and friendship that all INGO members have come to expect and enjoy . . . with the exception of he who cannot be named.

So who is in :dunno:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    For the serious cigar & pipe smokers in the group, we are offering our entire line of PROMETHEUS lighters, cutters and humidors at a 33% discount as we discontinue the line. Make me a CA$H offer and we will take off even more money. The brand is one of the highest quality brands available, and sadly comes at a premium price. But since we are discontinuing the brand the prices are now lower than Xikar and other other popular brands.

Most PROMETHEUS lighters have an MSRP in the $59 to $79 range, Humidors have MSRPs of $299 to $1699 (and are going fast), cutters average about $39 to $49 MSRP. All are now discounted and will be discounted through the upcoming OC event.

With the sustained and continued downturn in the "Obama recovery" we simply can't justify keeping such an expensive product line in the store.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    I am planning to make this one.

If Que, Roadie, danielocean3, or Fenway show up with the "Bling Patch" that I won in Fenway's July 4th picture contest and have been patiently waiting for ever since, I will buy a cigar for the guy who brings it. :cool:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I am planning to make this one.

If Que, Roadie, danielocean3, or Fenway show up with the "Bling Patch" that I won in Fenway's July 4th picture contest and have been patiently waiting for ever since, I will buy a cigar for the guy who brings it. :cool:
    rrrrrreeeeeeaaaaaallllllyyyyyyy

u won a BLING PATCH... hum..... u got a link....
    u know i have an unclaimes BLING PATCH to still give away....

oh wait no jedi's at this unholly place. :p

Top Bottom