• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    We now live in a world where kids can't do innocent things like playing 'cops and robbers' or 'cowboys and Indians' or even talk about anything that even has the letters "GUN" in them.

Bubble Gun = Expelled
    Poptart Gun = Expelled
    BB Gun = Expelled

I do truly wonder what they are teaching in history class...
    Ahem! That's "Cowpersons and Native Americans", thankyouverymuch! ;)

PX4me

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2013
    Dyer
    - I was a child, being politically correct wasn't a goal at the time.

Nobody cared about political correctness back then. We could still sing "God Bless America" and say "The Pledge of Allegiance" at school. There was no uproar about all-American holidays like Christmas and Easter.

This country has become far too concerned about whose feelings are going to be hurt. This is the United States. Don't like our rules? Go back to the sh****le country you came from and STFU!

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    What is this country becoming? This is so pathetic. We need to keep pushing back, and these out of control politicians and police need to be set straight. I really hope this comes back to bite them in a big way.

threedhuntr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 25, 2011
    Howard county
    Nobody cared about political correctness back then. We could still sing "God Bless America" and say "The Pledge of Allegiance" at school. There was no uproar about all-American holidays like Christmas and Easter.

This country has become far too concerned about whose feelings are going to be hurt. This is the United States. Don't like our rules? Go back to the sh****le country you came from and STFU!

Exactly my sentiments. :rockwoot:

Too much worrying about feelings and not enough doing what's right.

Paul30

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    If you elect morons you get moronic legislation. Own it NY.
    The problem with this is that a very small area of the state has all the population, and votes. Many large states are at the mercy of a highly populated city within the state. Michigan has Detroid, the whole rest of the state doesn't count. New York has some beautiful areas, but New York City makes all the laws that the whole rest of the state has to abide by. We will all own it as soon as these laws become Federal Laws. I'm glad I don't live there, and if I were this guy, I would probably move out of state with my guns to a more gun friendly state. The next president may appoint 3 supreme court justices, and our next election may end up like the last one if the Republicans give us another RINO to vote for, or not.

bw8755

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    South Bend
    While I do hope this guy moves to a more gun-friendly state, I think he's probably still screwed. As far as I am aware, all states requiring a license/permit have a qualifier of not having your license/permit suspended or revoked. So, I would say he might be OK in a constitutional carry state???

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Bubble Gun = Expelled
    bubble%2Bgun.jpg

Poptart Gun = Expelled
    PopTartGun_Edit-630x404.jpg

BB Gun = Expelled
    tumblr_mf5ml87IAS1qcr6iqo1_1280.jpg

You forgot...

Pizza:
    pizza-gun-tennessee-school.jpg

"if your name looks like a gun"...
    2CBCB22E479B3573D1A8951CFA3CC_h231_w308_m5_cQaunzheP.jpg

If you think a cloud looks like a gun...
    Gun_Shaped_Cloud.jpg

If the tree in your front/back yard has these on it;
    sticks_zpsfcd7e1cd.jpg

Or you are from any of the following "gun shaped" states;

florida.png

l.jpg

travell2oklahomalg.jpg

file4511.jpg_thumbnail1.jpg

travell1idaholg.jpg

liberals-ban-idaho-for-looking-like-a-gun.jpg

Maybe we should extend that to all hand gestures that look like gun shapes or throwing gang signs...
    ObamaGunHand.jpg

sasha-malia-636_0.jpg

543eba73b6.jpg

Sticks

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    NE Indy
    So, there was no crime committed. The reason for illegal property seizure by the State was the person of "good moral character" statment in the pistol licensing law. Too bad not having "good moral character" (as we define, it of course) isn't just cause to fire politicians - we could clean house!

In New York, he explained, a citizen can be a denied a pistol license if the pistol licensing department determines that person doesn’t have “good moral character,” an undefined term:
    Eligibility requirements for the issuance of a pistol license in New York are set forth in Penal Law §400.00(1). Briefly, an applicant must (1) be twenty-one years of age; (2) of good moral character; (3) have not been convicted of a felony or serious offense; (4) state whether he has ever suffered from mental illness or been confined to an institution for mental illness; and (5) not had a pistol license revoked or who is not under a suspension or ineligibility order issued pursuant to CPL 530.14 or Fam. Ct. Act 894-a.

joncon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 30, 2013
    Bartholomew County
    I grew up in the 50's, we played Cowboys & Indians at recess nearly every day at school. If the teachers were then, like they are now, I guess I'd been expelled

Top Bottom