• ...and so much more!
  • Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    For all the lawyers out there, how much of a chance does this case have - really? What factors are most likely to influence this probability?

And IF it does have a good chance, how soon until we could see some positive results? Years or a decade +?

Doug

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    For all the lawyers out there, how much of a chance does this case have - really? What factors are most likely to influence this probability?

And IF it does have a good chance, how soon until we could see some positive results? Years or a decade +?

Doug

All depends on how much money Bloomberg wants to spend to buy the judge.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I really hope this works out! There are lots of great people I have met from upstate New York who are great people! I like the people from the city too but I know up state they seem to be much more 2A conscious.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis

Doug
    At first blush, they have a chance. I would say it is a less than 50% chance, but depending on how it shakes out it could go in front of the Supremes if there is a circuit split. I see them splitting with the seventh circuit and the DC circuit.

saleen4971

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 3, 2013
    East Side Indy
    its easy to forget how "normal" that was.

it took me 6 months, $100, background check, an interview, and 4 notarized character references to obtain a permit just to OWN a handgun.

even IF they win (which is doubtful, hell the state is run by the island as that is where the population and money is) it woudl take years for the counties (5 boroughs, plus nassau and suffolk) to follow up, even after they contested it 50000 times.

Top Bottom